Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:27 am

All times are UTC-05:00



Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:26 pm 
Offline
Crew Member
Crew Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:58 pm
Posts: 1306
Location: The Ill
Yup..........thats the Hexy I speak of. Back when Hawkey was Hawkey. They shoulda won in 87.......see Leon Steckle/Blown Offsides Call.

Doyle..........Zinkoff was the man. We've had some great ones here in Philly.

_________________
Loyal Cornhusker fan since Monday November 7, 2011.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:39 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:14 pm
Posts: 14475
Location: PA POSSE Country
The Hurricanes just beat the Flyers 3-2 in Carolina! :(

The Hurricanes had a retirement celebration tonight for former Flyer Rod Brind'Amour before the game. Rod went to the Hurricanes and played for them 10 seasons! There were a LOT of Flyers fans at the game!

GOAL SCORERS
PHI: Betts, B. (SHG, 02:57 in 2nd), Coburn, B. (14:49 in 3rd)
CAR: LaRose, C. (04:12 in 1st), Skinner, J. (06:37 in 1st), Cole, E. (16:57 in 3rd)

_________________
Central PA - Home of the PA POSSE and the Best Dirt Track Racin' in America!

SAVE Our Farmland, Forrests and Dirt Tracks!

Freedom Is NOT Free!

RIP Billy Kimmel - Gone but not forgotten!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:39 pm 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 1737
Location: Beer Hill Seats #1 Rows Q & R
DrakPak wrote:
Hexy was my best. :pinkelephant: Any goalie that wanted to fight more than your team goon is OK in my book. Was watching the Edmonton/Flyers finals the other night (1987?) Hexy was an animal!! He used to sharpen his stick!!

Obviously for pure Greatness.........Bernie was/is the man. He was recently the Commishiner of Wing Bowl. Classic!!

http://www.wingbowl19.com

I am hearing.........from my very connected sources..........that Boosh is the man once the playoffs come around. We'll see. They need to stay healthy, keep rested and hit their stride when the playoffs come around.

Pelle would have been great. Too bad he lost the game of chicken with the tree.

_________________
I use to like Oreo Cookies and Chocolate milk.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:49 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:08 pm
Posts: 5558
Location: GOD BLESS AMERICA
I'm happy the 'Canes won on Rod's night.

Now lets beat the Rangers.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:57 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:08 pm
Posts: 5558
Location: GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tig88 wrote:
Pelle would have been great. Too bad he lost the game of chicken with the tree.

Hard to win that game if your drunk.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:18 pm 
Offline
Crew Member
Crew Member

Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:41 pm
Posts: 1470
Location: Mt. Wolf
Tig88 wrote:
DrakPak wrote:
Hexy was my best. :pinkelephant: Any goalie that wanted to fight more than your team goon is OK in my book. Was watching the Edmonton/Flyers finals the other night (1987?) Hexy was an animal!! He used to sharpen his stick!!

Obviously for pure Greatness.........Bernie was/is the man. He was recently the Commishiner of Wing Bowl. Classic!!

http://www.wingbowl19.com

I am hearing.........from my very connected sources..........that Boosh is the man once the playoffs come around. We'll see. They need to stay healthy, keep rested and hit their stride when the playoffs come around.

Pelle would have been great. Too bad he lost the game of chicken with the tree.


Nice post TIG, But if your going to be a D**khead at least get your facts straight...

_________________
"You look like you spent more years at the end of a bar, than a mop".....Quote" Reverend Schnor"


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:16 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:14 pm
Posts: 14475
Location: PA POSSE Country
The Flyers beat the Rangers 4-2 in New York this afternoon! :thumbright: :clap:

GOAL SCORERS
PHI: Carter, J. (16:42 in 1st), Giroux, C. (PPG, 12:52 in 2nd), Carcillo, D. (16:26 in 2nd), Versteeg, K. (EN, 19:14 in 3rd)
NYR: Wolski, W. (12:43 in 1st), Stepan, D. (05:28 in 3rd)

_________________
Central PA - Home of the PA POSSE and the Best Dirt Track Racin' in America!

SAVE Our Farmland, Forrests and Dirt Tracks!

Freedom Is NOT Free!

RIP Billy Kimmel - Gone but not forgotten!


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:54 am 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 1737
Location: Beer Hill Seats #1 Rows Q & R
Pine wrote:
Tig88 wrote:
DrakPak wrote:
Hexy was my best. :pinkelephant: Any goalie that wanted to fight more than your team goon is OK in my book. Was watching the Edmonton/Flyers finals the other night (1987?) Hexy was an animal!! He used to sharpen his stick!!

Obviously for pure Greatness.........Bernie was/is the man. He was recently the Commishiner of Wing Bowl. Classic!!

http://www.wingbowl19.com

I am hearing.........from my very connected sources..........that Boosh is the man once the playoffs come around. We'll see. They need to stay healthy, keep rested and hit their stride when the playoffs come around.

Pelle would have been great. Too bad he lost the game of chicken with the tree.


Nice post TIG, But if your going to be a D**khead at least get your facts straight...

Fact, He sadly passed away from hitting a tree or was it a stone wall?

_________________
I use to like Oreo Cookies and Chocolate milk.


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:10 am 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:52 pm
Posts: 25649
Wall

_________________
http://five1fivedesign.com/ovalstickers


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:08 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:14 pm
Posts: 14475
Location: PA POSSE Country
The Phoenix Coyotes beat the Flyers 3-2 in Over Time in Philly tonight! :(

GOAL SCORERS
PHX: Belanger, E. (02:44 in 3rd), Pyatt, T. (10:30 in 3rd), Doan, S. (PPG, 02:41 in OT)
PHI: Leino, V. (06:24 in 1st), Giroux, C. (18:47 in 3rd)

_________________
Central PA - Home of the PA POSSE and the Best Dirt Track Racin' in America!

SAVE Our Farmland, Forrests and Dirt Tracks!

Freedom Is NOT Free!

RIP Billy Kimmel - Gone but not forgotten!


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:34 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:14 pm
Posts: 14475
Location: PA POSSE Country
The Flyers just beat the New York Islanders 4-3 in O.T. in Philly! :thumbright: :clap:

GOAL SCORERS
NYI: Nielsen, F. (09:03 in 1st), Martin, M. (06:31 in 3rd), Martin, M. (19:32 in 3rd)
PHI: Richards, M. (01:58 in 2nd), van Riemsdyk, J. (17:31 in 2nd), Carter, J. (05:05 in 3rd), Meszaros, A. (04:42 in OT)

_________________
Central PA - Home of the PA POSSE and the Best Dirt Track Racin' in America!

SAVE Our Farmland, Forrests and Dirt Tracks!

Freedom Is NOT Free!

RIP Billy Kimmel - Gone but not forgotten!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:39 pm 
DrakPak wrote:
Yup..........thats the Hexy I speak of. Back when Hawkey was Hawkey. They shoulda won in 87.......see Leon Steckle/Blown Offsides Call.

Doyle..........Zinkoff was the man. We've had some great ones here in Philly.




You gonna wash your waaaaamburger and french cries down with a Weineken?


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:39 pm 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:19 am
Posts: 1737
Location: Beer Hill Seats #1 Rows Q & R
The Flyers Front Office should be locking up Claude Giroux for longer then 3 years. He was UNBELIEVABLE in that game last evening :clap:

_________________
I use to like Oreo Cookies and Chocolate milk.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:48 pm 
Offline
Crew Member
Crew Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:58 pm
Posts: 1306
Location: The Ill
Busta Krimes wrote:
You gonna wash your waaaaamburger and french cries down with a Weineken?


Maybe. Or maybe I'll get the Nastya$$ Honey Badger to come and eat the larve from your hive.

_________________
Loyal Cornhusker fan since Monday November 7, 2011.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:57 pm 
DrakPak wrote:
Busta Krimes wrote:
You gonna wash your waaaaamburger and french cries down with a Weineken?


Maybe. Or maybe I'll get the Nastya$$ Honey Badger to come and eat the larve from your hive.




Honey Badger dont give a sh!t


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 9 Next

All times are UTC-05:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited