don't worry pitt fans

Discuss anything to do with Sports.
Highside
Pit Member
Pit Member

don't worry pitt fans

Post by Highside » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:01 pm

you'll get rapistburger back in 2 weeks... LMAO!!!

RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sea Bass
Legend
Legend

Re: don't worry pitt fans

Post by Sea Bass » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Half cuddle, half rape.

ChickmagnetRacing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ChickmagnetRacing » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Im just glad Pittsburgh now knows how it feels to lose. Lose as in, 'enough games so you Steeler fans don't sit there thinking there is a 100% chance that it can happen, that if you need 10 teams to win or lose in week 17, that it'll happen. :poking: :cwm4:
https://www.twitter.com/chickmagnet300

"T-o-p-l-e-s-s.... TOPLESS!!"

"Take a nice cool drink..."

2014 Race Counter

Big Diamond - 1
Grandview - 6
Kutztown - 1
Lanco - 4
Lincoln - 1
Port Royal - 2
Reading Fairgrounds - 1
Shellhammers - 1
Williams Grove - 7

Mike Zortman
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by Mike Zortman » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:45 pm

LOL! That's funny! A loss counts, yes it does. But the fact remains that the Ravens can't beat Ben. The Steelers will be around when it counts. 3-1 without their starting quarterback is more than I had hoped for. Overall I'm thrilled with the Steelers so far in 2010.

On a side note - Can we now beat Vick with a bat or throw him in a swimming pool to drown or electrocute him since he didn't perform? Dirtbag....

Tig88
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Post by Tig88 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:31 pm

Highside wrote:you'll get rapistburger back in 2 weeks... LMAO!!!

RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice pic of a man who should also be in prison :naughty:
I use to like Oreo Cookies and Chocolate milk.

Mike Zortman
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by Mike Zortman » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:31 am

The NFL is a total joke. It has been for a long time. Ray Ray gets off with double murder, Donte Stallworth kills someone while drunk driving and only serves one year after paying off the family of the victim (How appropriate that he's a Raven - perfect caliber of personality for the organization). Braylon Edwards serves a whopping one quarter game suspension for drunk driving while ON PAROL (He'll probably be traded to the Ravens next year) while Ben serves a FOUR GAME SUSPENSION for something he was never even officially charged with. I'm becoming less and less of a fan of the NFL as these criminals get away with stuff. Disgusting group...

Tweedlee
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Post by Tweedlee » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:01 am

Highside,

It can be summed this way:

That was a good game that could have went either way. {with our 4 string QB piloting the ship}

Yeah, I was wondering what they should do with Vick. Maybe drown him now that he is useless.

Tweedlee
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Post by Tweedlee » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:03 am

ChickmagnetRacing wrote:Im just glad Pittsburgh now knows how it feels to lose. Lose as in, 'enough games so you Steeler fans don't sit there thinking there is a 100% chance that it can happen, that if you need 10 teams to win or lose in week 17, that it'll happen. :poking: :cwm4:

Huh? {nevermind}

Gordy420

Post by Gordy420 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:30 am

Whats there to worry about?
At the very Least the defense is 4-0

ChickmagnetRacing
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ChickmagnetRacing » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Tweedlee wrote:
ChickmagnetRacing wrote:Im just glad Pittsburgh now knows how it feels to lose. Lose as in, 'enough games so you Steeler fans don't sit there thinking there is a 100% chance that it can happen, that if you need 10 teams to win or lose in week 17, that it'll happen. :poking: :cwm4:

Huh? {nevermind}

I have a few friends that are Steeler fans, and who are always whining and crying when something didn't go their teams way..... The one season I believe two years ago, there was a scenario in week 17 that Pittsburgh needed to have like 8 different games go a certain way (wins and losses), and the Steelers would make the playoffs with a very sub par record. Now mind you this just happened the season AFTER they won their second "fixed" super bowl, the Steeler fan decides to cry her head off because they need this whole super-sized scenario to flat out go as planned. The scenario didn't go as they wanted it too, Steelers didnt make the playoffs that season. I tried to explain to her that it wouldn't happen and there was a 5% chance OF IT happening.

Do you think the fan listened to me and thought about the reality of it...... heck no. They continued whining!!!
https://www.twitter.com/chickmagnet300

"T-o-p-l-e-s-s.... TOPLESS!!"

"Take a nice cool drink..."

2014 Race Counter

Big Diamond - 1
Grandview - 6
Kutztown - 1
Lanco - 4
Lincoln - 1
Port Royal - 2
Reading Fairgrounds - 1
Shellhammers - 1
Williams Grove - 7

Gordy420

Post by Gordy420 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:25 pm

ChickmagnetRacing wrote:
Tweedlee wrote:

Huh? {nevermind}

I have a few friends that are Steeler fans, and who are always whining and crying when something didn't go their teams way..... The one season I believe two years ago, there was a scenario in week 17 that Pittsburgh needed to have like 8 different games go a certain way (wins and losses), and the Steelers would make the playoffs with a very sub par record. Now mind you this just happened the season AFTER they won their second "fixed" super bowl, the Steeler fan decides to cry her head off because they need this whole super-sized scenario to flat out go as planned. The scenario didn't go as they wanted it too, Steelers didnt make the playoffs that season. I tried to explain to her that it wouldn't happen and there was a 5% chance OF IT happening.

Do you think the fan listened to me and thought about the reality of it...... heck no. They continued whining!!!
:chatterbox: A double Huh? :roflmao: :roflmao:

hookedondirt7
Pit Member
Pit Member

Post by hookedondirt7 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:35 pm

How long did it take you to come up with "Rapistburger"? Days? Months?

Tweedlee
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Post by Tweedlee » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:51 pm

ChickmagnetRacing wrote:
Tweedlee wrote:

Huh? {nevermind}

From that gibberish, I think I could decipher that you are a "hater". That is fine. Also, it seems that your friend (her) does not completely understand the playoff scenario thing and because of her misunderstanding you think all Steeler fans should quit their "whining and crying"

Gotcha. :roflmao:

Highside
Pit Member
Pit Member

Post by Highside » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:56 pm

i love the excuses...keep'em coming...IF ed reed had been playing the steelers wouldn't have scored, with, or without ben...how's that?

ben roethlisberger, throwin picks and rapin chicks :laughing7:

Highside
Pit Member
Pit Member

Post by Highside » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:05 pm

hookedondirt7 wrote:How long did it take you to come up with "Rapistburger"? Days? Months?
yeah, about as long as it would take a steelers fan to get it :roflmao: