PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:17 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

Wow....

I'm speechless.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:25 pm 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

[quote="Highside"]i love the excuses...keep'em coming...IF ed reed had been playing the steelers wouldn't have scored, with, or without ben...how's that?

ben roethlisberger, throwin picks and rapin chicks :laughing7:

douchebag, it is one game and you come on here like you won the super bowl. A ravens fan fo sure. :roflmao:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:07 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Enjoy it now cause you'll be watching the Steelers in the super bowl this year. And I total agree that ravens players are criminals. The reason the steelers kept roethlisberger is one he's a good QB and two they would lose $80 Million if they would cut him. But a fourth string QB almost beats your team I wouldn't brag too much.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:17 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

figured id bump my own thread to eat some crow..

was a good game, hard to take but trying to tell myself its just football...seems like every time we lead an entire game against the steelers they find a way to pull one out, credit to old man **** lebeau for his call on the all out blitz...

maybe we'll play again this year...

going to cry myself to sleep now..

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:43 am 
Legend
Legend

Highside wrote:
...seems like every time we lead an entire game against the steelers they find a way to pull one out...

Ravens just saved all their mistakes til the end and what a hell of a game it was.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:31 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

Sea Bass wrote:
Highside wrote:
...seems like every time we lead an entire game against the steelers they find a way to pull one out...

Ravens just saved all their mistakes til the end and what a hell of a game it was.

Polamalu knocking the ball out of Whacko's hand wasn't a mistake. It was a thing of beauty. Pittsburgh was one first down away (In the first game) from sweeping the Raisins this season.

Raven fans can all go back under their rock and stfu now. Noisy bunch considering Roethlisberger has beaten them 6 straight times. Maybe next time.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:03 pm 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

sprintlover, I luv you. :cheerleader: thx I am rehabed but can't resist this thread.

I love Harbaughs comments before the game on the new NFL rules. I read this on a steeler message board and could not sum it up any better.

*John Harbaugh, in an interview with Bob Costas before the game, smugly talked about how Ray Lewis and his other defensive players “get it” in regards to illegal hits and how he has taught his players tackle within the rules. Harbaugh condescendingly said James Harrison would "eventually get it too." Three hours later and Heath Miller lay concussed due to an illegal strike to the head while defenseless and Big Ben is even uglier with a broken nose sustained when Haloti Ngata went fist to the face on a sack attempt. Looks like you fail as a teacher and as a coach Harbaugh.

Then Harbaugh goes on to make the most boneheaded call of the season trying to pass the ball, 2nd & 5, from the 40, 3.5 minutes to go when the Steelers showed no ability to move the ball. LOL Thank you John Harbaugh.

Take heart Ravens fans, you should be lucky to have beaten us once. We played last night with a QB with one leg, 3 or our best O-lineman out and still beat you. Flacco will be flacco and that will NEVER change.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:08 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

Tweedlee wrote:
sprintlover, I luv you. :cheerleader: thx I am rehabed but can't resist this thread.

I love Harbaughs comments before the game on the new NFL rules. I read this on a steeler message board and could not sum it up any better.

*John Harbaugh, in an interview with Bob Costas before the game, smugly talked about how Ray Lewis and his other defensive players “get it” in regards to illegal hits and how he has taught his players tackle within the rules. Harbaugh condescendingly said James Harrison would "eventually get it too." Three hours later and Heath Miller lay concussed due to an illegal strike to the head while defenseless and Big Ben is even uglier with a broken nose sustained when Haloti Ngata went fist to the face on a sack attempt. Looks like you fail as a teacher and as a coach Harbaugh.

Then Harbaugh goes on to make the most boneheaded call of the season trying to pass the ball, 2nd & 5, from the 40, 3.5 minutes to go when the Steelers showed no ability to move the ball. LOL Thank you John Harbaugh.

Take heart Ravens fans, you should be lucky to have beaten us once. We played last night with a QB with one leg, 3 or our best O-lineman out and still beat you. Flacco will be flacco and that will NEVER change.

:cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:09 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

our horrible playcalling falls on cam cameron not harbaugh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:18 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

Highside wrote:
our horrible playcalling falls on cam cameron not harbaugh

As a Dolphin fan... feel free to blame Cam... He'd be a great coach for the Jets, IMO.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:49 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

For the record, I am not a Steelers fan nor a Ravens fan..... but it sure was nice to see Big Ben get whacked in the face and suffer a broken/bloodied nose. On top of it, during the XP attempt, and the Ravens player (dunno the name), fell out of his stance infront of Harrison.... yes "The Most Penalized Player In The NFL"...... I liked how both of the teams just decided to brawl for NO apparent reason. More penalties for the Steelers...... :poking:

"T-o-p-l-e-s-s.... TOPLESS!!"

"Take a nice cool drink..."

2014 Race Counter

Big Diamond - 1
Grandview - 6
Kutztown - 1
Lanco - 4
Lincoln - 1
Port Royal - 2
Reading Fairgrounds - 1
Shellhammers - 1
Williams Grove - 7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:42 pm 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Harbaugh was on NFL Sirius this afternoon. He was completely aware of what the call was.

I actually like Harbaugh which I could not say for loud mouth Billick.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:38 am 
Legend
Legend

Mike Zortman wrote:
Sea Bass wrote:
Highside wrote:

Polamalu knocking the ball out of Whacko's hand wasn't a mistake.

No but Rice standing in the backfield not picking up the saftey blitz was a huge mistake. As was Suggs trying to first tackle Ben high then trying to take the ball away giving up the sack. Ravens suck against the Stillas cause they think they are better. wrong! :idea:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:58 am 
Crew Member
Crew Member

ChickmagnetRacing wrote:
For the record, I am not a Steelers fan nor a Ravens fan..... but it sure was nice to see Big Ben get whacked in the face and suffer a broken/bloodied nose. On top of it, during the XP attempt, and the Ravens player (dunno the name), fell out of his stance infront of Harrison.... yes "The Most Penalized Player In The NFL"...... I liked how both of the teams just decided to brawl for NO apparent reason. More penalties for the Steelers...... :poking:

:naughty: Harrison is not the most penalized player in the NFL not even the most penalized on the STEELERS! Most fined to this point :ahhh:

13-KOKOMO,IN
1-Haubstadt,in
1-MONTPILIER,IN
0-Anderson,in
4-GAS CITY,in
9-PUTNAMVILLE,IN
3-BLOOMINGTON,IN
1-QUINCY,IL
1-Waynesfield,oh
1-LINCOLN,IL
1-Terre Haute,in
3-Rossburg,oh