Classy

Discuss anything to do with Sports.
DrakPak
Crew Member
Crew Member

Classy

Post by DrakPak » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:41 am

Joe Pa and the Nits. Nothin' but class.
Loyal Cornhusker fan since Monday November 7, 2011.

Stew
Legend
Legend

Re: Classy

Post by Stew » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:46 am

:laughing7:
Supporting The Sport We Love www.beerhillgang.com Beers Friends & 410's

Sea Bass
Legend
Legend

Post by Sea Bass » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:03 am

I'll wait til Gage chimes in. :thinking:

DrakPak
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by DrakPak » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:26 am

Spin, spin, spin. :pinkelephant:

I was hearing allot of just wait a year or two for a while this year..........wonder what the company line will be now??

Come in Gagey and Nuggybitz!! :cheerleader:

lefty
Legend
Legend

Post by lefty » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:43 am

I thought Gage was an Alabama/Oregon fan. :dontknow:

Sea Bass
Legend
Legend

Post by Sea Bass » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Roll Tide...

Sea Bass
Legend
Legend

Post by Sea Bass » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:53 pm

i was the 4th string qb until a pregame meal of fried calamari. now i'm the 1st stringer but i'm also a walk-on...Mayhem is coming

hookedondirt7
Pit Member
Pit Member

Post by hookedondirt7 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Sea Bass wrote:i was the 4th string qb until a pregame meal of fried calamari. now i'm the 1st stringer but i'm also a walk-on...Mayhem is coming
Some of the best commercials ever. Almost as great as the old Cordoba commercial with Khan.

Heather
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Post by Heather » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Just call me J.T. O'Sullivan, I change teams like it's my J.O.B.... Roll Tide!

My opinion on PSU...
*Like it or not, you dont have a record like JoePa by being a puss...ycat, he's the coach... he gets to say no.
*Bolden can ask for a hearing to meet to discuss his appeal and decide the issue independent of the football program.
*What ever happenned to working for your starting position?!?!?! The kid dont wanna work to start.... pound sound.

Drak~ I heard the Columbus Craiglist has some items you may be interested in from the Sugar Bowl?!?!?!

Yell O, We Are.......
Via Kasey Kanes Twitter Page:
Tough night for kkr. Thankfully @brianmontieth called it a night when he did or he may have wrecked the entire field!

supertc88
Legend
Legend

Post by supertc88 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:51 pm

DrakPak wrote:Spin, spin, spin. :pinkelephant:

I was hearing allot of just wait a year or two for a while this year..........wonder what the company line will be now??

Come in Gagey and Nuggybitz!! :cheerleader:
The Dancin' Drakster! :clap:
Central PA - Home of the PA POSSE and the Best Dirt Track Racin' in America!

SAVE Our Farmland, Forrests and Dirt Tracks!

Freedom Is NOT Free!

RIP Billy Kimmel - Gone but not forgotten!

DrakPak
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by DrakPak » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:52 am

Heather wrote:Just call me J.T. O'Sullivan, I change teams like it's my J.O.B.... Roll Tide!

My opinion on PSU...
*Like it or not, you dont have a record like JoePa by being a puss...ycat, he's the coach... he gets to say no.
*Bolden can ask for a hearing to meet to discuss his appeal and decide the issue independent of the football program.
*What ever happenned to working for your starting position?!?!?! The kid dont wanna work to start.... pound sound.

Drak~ I heard the Columbus Craiglist has some items you may be interested in from the Sugar Bowl?!?!?!

Yell O, We Are.......
Weak at best Gagey. The kid has a school beggin' for him to come and start and play for them. The Nits told him he was the starter.........then the senile, outdated, slobbering, stuttering, clueless Joe Pa said "Nevermind." Funny how this kid was the 2nd coming at the beginning of the year for you, and now he can pound sand. How quickly you change.

As Fishman said earlier.........right or wrong in the NCAA's mind..........the kids sold rings, jerseys, and other things that were their own. What a terrible offense.

:cwm4: Finally............did the Nits win their bowl game?? TFCO. :pinkelephant:

longtimefan
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by longtimefan » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:58 am

First off, he was the second coming at the beginning of the year aginst the weaker nonconference teams. He got hurt and someone else stepped in and did pretty good and they stuck with him. Gee that's a new idea that has never happened anywhere before. I do think a quarterback chage Saturday would have been a good idea but nobody else ever listens to me when I talk to the tv or radio either so it didn't suprise me that they didn't. With that said I suspect if he sticks with the idea of leaving Jo Pa will eventually let him go. Maybe that slobbering senile old man (most people will consider themselves lucky if they are going as good at that age) knows something about kids, such as 19 year olds don't always make rational desisions in the heat of the moment. He may just want to give him some time to cool down before acting on the case. By the way, what coach has won more bowl games than that old guy?

shafferfan88
Pit Member
Pit Member

Post by shafferfan88 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:17 am

longtimefan wrote:First off, he was the second coming at the beginning of the year aginst the weaker nonconference teams. He got hurt and someone else stepped in and did pretty good and they stuck with him. Gee that's a new idea that has never happened anywhere before. I do think a quarterback chage Saturday would have been a good idea but nobody else ever listens to me when I talk to the tv or radio either so it didn't suprise me that they didn't. With that said I suspect if he sticks with the idea of leaving Jo Pa will eventually let him go. Maybe that slobbering senile old man (most people will consider themselves lucky if they are going as good at that age) knows something about kids, such as 19 year olds don't always make rational desisions in the heat of the moment. He may just want to give him some time to cool down before acting on the case. By the way, what coach has won more bowl games than that old guy?
All against cupcakes though some will preach. :roll:

Sea Bass
Legend
Legend

Post by Sea Bass » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:02 pm

Heather wrote: We Are.......
Spiraling Downward!

Scott Harro
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Post by Scott Harro » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:25 pm

the ncaa has a rule against selling for a profit things that are given to you by the university or other ncaa agencies such as the bowls. that's what they were nailed for.
My OPINIONS are just that and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of anyone or any track I am associated with!