Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:24 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next
 Post subject: Re: Penn State topic
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:01 am 
Racer
Racer

JNR6 wrote:
BigNugs87 wrote:

THE TEAM put up a great fight AFTER being down 17-0. They didn't allow any points in the second half and the defense pretty much shut down Nebraska. If not for a missed field goal in the first quarter, it would have went into overtime.

The true PSU fans were still rooting for the team, unlike the bandwagon jumpers.

They allowed a touchdown in the 3rd qtr it was 10-0 at halftime. It will take a few years for me to cheer for them again. Go Buckeyes and Badgers!!!!
This is the worst scandal to hit any university ever!!

Sorry, I was mistaken. Good luck to OSU, there gonna need it. Hell, they just lost to Purdue(awful!)

If PSU loses to Wisconsin, I'm not surprised. If PSU can't win the B10 Championship, I wouldn't mind seeing Wisconsin do it!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:37 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

BigNugs87 wrote:
TheKing11 wrote:
BigNugs87 wrote:
What are you laughing at? Floridas record? Thought so! :cwm4:

Nah I was laughing at the thread being deleted... But I also do laugh at Florida's record because they are bad..

But serious note do you think this scandal is all made up still??

I believe things could get bad for Sandusky, Spanier, Curley and Schultz, however I believe in innocent until proven guilty. If found guilty, since Sandusky allegedly did this and the other three covered it up the most, they deserve everything they get. That is all I will say though on this. Oh, and YES I believe JoePa should still be coaching but since he's not, I support Scrap!

Yeah, JoePa didn't help cover it up!! :roll: Take off those PSU glasses...they are blinding you !!!

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:13 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Reports coming out....Joe selling his house to his wife for 1 back in July.....hmmmmm of course Joe you didn't know anything or very little about Sandusky. :idea: Go ahead tell me another joke!! Sounds like somebody trying to protect his assets to me....before this all broke!! ;)

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:30 am 
Crew Member
Crew Member

Seems like wise planning to me. Transfer property for $1 to your 71 year old wife when you are 84 years old rather than have her pay inheritance for a $500k home.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:36 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

GasNGo wrote:
Seems like wise planning to me. Transfer property for $1 to your 71 year old wife when you are 84 years old rather than have her pay inheritance for a $500k home.

:cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4:

Highly unlikely....Joe knew!!!

It doesn't matter how old you are...nobody is gauranteed tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:56 am 
Crew Member
Crew Member

Before I get into this discussion, I'll stop because it'll be obvious that you'll know more than me.
Even still... Seems like wise planning to me. If you worked 61 years and built a pretty nice life, you wouldn't protect your innocent family in the event that things went terribly wrong?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:01 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

That something had already happened....and I remember a story in the Patriot News about this case in the spring.....around April or May so things were starting to come out then. Then Joe sells his house to his wife for 1 in July......something is fishy there. Why wouldn't Joe talk about this in the spring when asked by reporters.....he refused! Not only that when McQueary and his dad went to Joe in 2002 Joe handed it off to the higher ups...and never followed it up to see if this case was being checked out.

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Arc ... topdoc=171
Talking football Paterno: No comment on Sandusky

Date: April 2, 2011
Page: A01

STATE COLLEGE Penn State football coach Joe Paterno said he would not comment Friday on a grand jury investigation into allegations that former Penn State defensive coordinator Jerry Sandusky indecently assaulted a teenage boy.

On Thursday, The Patriot-News reported that, according to five people with knowledge of the case, an investigation has been ongoing for 18 months.

No charges have been filed and Sandusky, through his attorney, Joe Amendola, maintained his innocence in a...

Last edited by BStrawser26 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:14 pm 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

I think Joe kidnapped Ray Gricar, stuffed his labtop into the susquehanna and got rid of the body. I wonder if Sue knows and this is what he is doing to "pay her off" to keep her mouth shut. The more I think of it, Joe couldn't do that himself, maybe McQueary helped. Is this why they have him on "administrative leave"? Oh the plot thickens.

:doh:

Joe is probably going to end up in Camp Hill when all this comes to light.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:18 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

:cwm4: :cwm4: No, Tweedle as much as he swept it under the rug over the years. Joe did the minimal and reported it to the higher ups...and never followed it up by making sure it was reported to the police. I thought he had morals...but I was mistaken. He deserved to get fired!! Like I said....before this all broke I was a PSU fan...not anymore!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:27 pm 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

JNR6 wrote:
: Like I said....before this all broke I was a PSU fan...not anymore!!

Let me be the first one to state this as obviously no one has yet: Who cares!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:42 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Tweedlee, have a nice day too!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:30 pm 
Legend
Legend

Ya know JNR6 for a very religious person you sure do pass judgment on other people. I could have sworn in catholic school they taught me that we should not pass judgement less ye be judged. :idea:

2014 race count

Williams Grove-6
Lincoln- 21
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:36 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

Imagine the scandles that must be going on in Juniata County! There are a couple of dozen such transfers reported in the Juniata Sentinel every month.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:27 pm 
Legend
Legend

Tweedlee wrote:
JNR6 wrote:
: Like I said....before this all broke I was a PSU fan...not anymore!!

Let me be the first one to state this as obviously no one has yet: Who cares!

:yessss: :clap: :dance: :yessss: :clap: :dance: :yessss:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:46 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

420 wrote:
Ya know JNR6 for a very religious person you sure do pass judgment on other people. I could have sworn in catholic school they taught me that we should not pass judgement less ye be judged. :idea:

We will all be judged at the end of our life...and not by humans!!! There is no way around it. Sorry to disappoint you on that one!!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 58 Next