Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Penn State topic
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:52 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

lefty wrote:
Tweedlee wrote:
JNR6 wrote:
: Like I said....before this all broke I was a PSU fan...not anymore!!

Let me be the first one to state this as obviously no one has yet: Who cares!

:yessss: :clap: :dance: :yessss: :clap: :dance: :yessss:

LOL!!! :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4:

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:45 pm 
Legend
Legend

JNR6 wrote:
We will all be judged at the end of our life...and not by humans!!! There is no way around it. Sorry to disappoint you on that one!!

I am well aware of that, maybe you should let that be done in this case instead of doing it yourself. :idea:

2014 race count

Williams Grove-6
Lincoln- 21
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:09 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

420 wrote:
JNR6 wrote:
We will all be judged at the end of our life...and not by humans!!! There is no way around it. Sorry to disappoint you on that one!!

I am well aware of that, maybe you should let that be done in this case instead of doing it yourself. :idea:

No thanks!!! I will continue to judge right and wrong that is my job as head of my family!!! The case at PSU is a slam dunk case!!

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:06 am 
Racer
Racer

JNR6 wrote:
No thanks!!! I will continue to judge right and wrong that is my job as head of my family!!! The case at PSU is a slam dunk case!!

One slip by a defendant and that case is thrown out. Not saying I hope for it but if one of those kids is found to be lying, it will make all the fools, like you look even dumber.

People make false reports everyday.

True PSU fans DO NOT need fools like you.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:41 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

:cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4: :cwm4:

Thanks for the laugh NUGS!! This case will not be thrown out!! Way to many witnesses janitors and McQueary.....then you have the entire leadership team at PSU cover it up!!! Even though Paterno said Mcqueary reported it to him and if you read what Paterno testified to and he didn't hit the roof..."Doing something of a ****** nature" there is something the wrong with him. That is why they lost their jobs!! Eight false reports and more coming forward over the last week or so...like Costa said in the interview if this is untrue you are the unluckiest man ever!!

How did the interview with Bob Costa go the other night? I heard it and Sandusky and his lawyer just hung themselves!! It took around 15 seconds to answer a simple question that was a yes or no answer. I am a parent and if you ask you child a question that has a yes or a no answer and they go into this long description and then give you an answer...they are lying!!!

BTW his lawyer got a 16 year old girl pregnet when he was 49. Why didn't he go to jail? I know the age of concent in 16 in PA but she was still a minor and should have been sent up the river for this crime!! He then later married her....and now they are separated. Hmmmmm sounds like he is a real piece of work and not only that this is not the first case he helped try with this type of abuse.

Then you have the judge nothing dirty about how he got out on bail either....just because she worked for him at his foundation. The judge will have to answer a lot of questions over the next few days...I hope they do more than just slap her wrists!!

Kids at the local elementry in State College can't go out for recess because he lives within a stones throw of it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:23 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

I guess the thing that gets me.... why all the smiley's and hysterical laughs over this subject? It's really as though there's joy in this???

I'd be careful to claim to know so much about this case... seems like anyone that knows that much is getting fired/resigning from their jobs, subpeonaed or indicted on charges.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:29 pm 
Racer
Racer

Mike McQueary states that he reported this to the police but the University AND State College police are saying they never received a report by McQueary? Hmmm.

I don't believe the bullshit of a cover up. Remember the fight the other year when 8 PSU players were involved and then there was the supposed rape a couple years ago that the PSU player was aquitted for? Dude, this is all about money.......low income, troubled families that will make up any story to live more comfortably.

You sound just as dumb as the ****** they had on abc27 the other day.

If the glove don't fit, you must aquit! Innocent until proven guilty. Charges don't prove guilt, a jury does.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:58 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Gas I agree it is not funny....the reason I was laughing was because NUGS actually thinks there is a posibility of this case getting thrown out. Sandusky is a very sick individual!!!

Nugs...I guess the janitor and McQueary were wrong....not!!! McQuearys testimony was under oath and so was Joes. Joe himself said in the grand jury report that Mcqueary told him there was something of a s....l nature going on. Why didn't Joe hit the roof and ban Sandusky for life from practice and the facility instead of letting him keep his office in the football building. When Sandusky goes to jail that will prove this was not about money!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:19 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

Without argueing who did or did not do what I have had one question about this whole thing. Was it legal for this grand jury info to be leaked before a trial? I always thought witnesses were sworn to secracy about their testimoney before a grand jury. I just seem to remember hearing of fusses made about leaked grand jury testiony in other cases over the years.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:15 pm 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

point of order.....Joe did not leave him on campus. he was not a member of the coaching staff in 2002. he had status as professor emeritus in physical education. the university left him on campus, left him use the facilities etc. i've also read that after 2002 mcqueary participated in fund raisers organized by sandusky including speaking engagements and golf outings.

and i agree, at least for now, that way too many people say they saw something sometime. my problem with that is the line of people who could have stopped it long before it got to 2002 like the 2 janitors that saw him in the shower in 99. the boss they told. the 4th janitor that saw him and the child leaving the facility hand in hand. the police who overheard him admit to showering with a kid. the district attorney the pa attorney general, the second mile organization who was told in 2000 about it and others. i have no problem with people saying joe should have done more. my biggest problem is that he's being singled out. no one is talking about anyone else but him. bottom line is it should have never gotten to the point that mcqueary had to see what he says he saw.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:33 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Scott his office was in with all the other football offices. Who was the head coach 2002 until last week? The head coach knowing what he knew and did nothing about it!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:22 pm 
Racer
Racer

This is turning into just like the garbage i had to delete the other day....dont start fighting on this topic please. There really is nothing funny about what happened.

UNOH student.

2013: 56 races at 15 different tracks.

2014 Races: 23

Waynesfield: 5
Eldora: 4
Attica: 2
Wiliams Grove: 3
Lincoln: 1
Kokomo: 1
Volusia: 1
Limaland: 2
Talladega Short Track: 1
Gas City: 1

Chili Bowl Nationals
Aarons 312 Talladega N'wide race
Indianapolis 500

Daytona Speedweeks:
Sprint Unlimited
Rolex 24
Daytona Rising CTSCC 200

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:31 pm 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

JNR6 wrote:
Scott his office was in with all the other football offices. Who was the head coach 2002 until last week? The head coach knowing what he knew and did nothing about it!!

joe doesn't own the campus or the buildings. if the university gave him keys and permission then that's who left him on campus. it was after all the university who said he couldn't bring kids on campus anymore. but didn't throw him out.

yes i wish joe had done more but i really wish that all the others i mentioned had done more first. joe should not have been the first to go but he's the "name" at psu and all it is was a show by the trustees to say they're handling it quickly and severely to satisfy the media coverage while behind the scenes lesser "names" who had more involvement or dropped the ball even more than joe go un-noticed and un-punished. those that really covered it up are being protected. and mcqueary's "i stopped it" comment is nuts. he's stated that both the boy and jerry saw him. of course it "stopped" cause jerry packed up and ran figuring mcqueary was gonna go to the police. not that mcqueary actually did anything with intent of stopping it. BUT he still has a job and no one is making anyone else out to be as bad as joe. joe deserves some blame but there's a lot of that to go around. problem is it's not.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:08 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Joe was not the first to go Shultz and Curly were. They both knew it was either leave or get fired!!! Then Spanier left before they had a chance to fire him. After that Joe was let go. I agree with everyone that has lost there jobs. McQueary should have been fired too!! In order to get PSU back on track the entire football staff needs to go after the season is over. Joe is PSU and he should have enforced it when the university said Sandusky wasn't allowed back on campus and he didn't. Yes, there is a lot of blame to go around and the word cover up comes to mind when speaking of all the individuals above. But lets not forget that Sandusky is the sick one and should be sent to jail for a very long time!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:12 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

JNR6 wrote:
Sandusky is the sick one and should be sent to jail for a very long time!!

That is for sure

Quote:
Joe was not the first to go Shultz and Curly were. They both knew it was either leave or get fired!!! Then Spanier left before they had a chance to fire him. After that Joe was let go. I agree with everyone that has lost there jobs. McQueary should have been fired too!! In order to get PSU back on track the entire football staff needs to go after the season is over. Joe is PSU and he should have enforced it when the university said Sandusky wasn't allowed back on campus and he didn't. Yes, there is a lot of blame to go around and the word cover up comes to mind when speaking of all the individuals above. But lets not forget that

Shultz just up and retired again and Curly is still collecting a paycheck while on "administrative leave" at least his leave is punishment while McQueary's is for his own safety. hopefully people are upset with McQ because he didn't pound the crap out of Sandusky and not because Joe got fired. he did not get joe fired unless he lied about what he told him. they say(rumor has it) they can't fire McQ because of the whistleblower law. he still could have been put on leave with pay and not allowed to coach. Curly i don't think qualifies for whistleblower status cause he didn't see anything himself. then again neither did joe but ones gone and ones not. the decision to fire joe and force spanier out and only suspend others was soley based on the names. when you think psu on any level you think joe and spanier. this was a lame attempt by the trustees to cover their butts. trust me i'm not defending joe for not doing more. just that he's taking all the heat while others who knew more or did less are getting away with little or no media coverage.

just funny that all the media was camped outside joes house for a week but not one report from sandusky's abode. that should tell you who the media thinks the monster is.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next