Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:46 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next
 Post subject: Re: Penn State topic
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:35 pm 
Racer
Racer

So, when someone offends you, it's a not ok. When you offend someone, we're supposed to get over it? :thinking:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:28 am 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

longtimefan wrote:
No Penn State score updates today?

PSU 20 OSU 14,in the last 2 weeks.i became a hater,then ,in the last several days ,it hit me,,,,,,,,why should i hold anything against this TEAM,none of them were there when all this s@@@ happened.go Penn State.and,as far as i'm concerned,JNR6 can pound sand.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:32 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

BigNugs87 wrote:
So, when someone offends you, it's a not ok. When you offend someone, we're supposed to get over it? :thinking:

I will answer the question on this forum if someone ask me to...and yes it is ok. This is a free country!!! There are lots of things that offend me in this world and I don't worry about what other people think either. I will answer any question to the best of my knowledge.

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:37 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

timmer wrote:
longtimefan wrote:
No Penn State score updates today?

PSU 20 OSU 14,in the last 2 weeks.i became a hater,then ,in the last several days ,it hit me,,,,,,,,why should i hold anything against this TEAM,none of them were there when all this s@@@ happened.go Penn State.and,as far as i'm concerned,JNR6 can pound sand.

:hello: Have a great night timmer!!!
No they were not...but the administration is what did it for me. The holier than any other college out there attitude!!!....they are not any better than anyone else. Probably even worse.....because now the NCAA is investigating!! They hid this for many years!!! Look at Joe and his testimony in the grand jury report. That tells you all you need to know!!

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:36 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

I am actually kinda pulling for Penn State. If those kids can pull it off with what has happened it will not only be great for them but great for the school as a whole. It is a great school and it does deserve better than what a couple of people did to put a black eye on the University.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:16 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

JNR....we get it. Your a "hater". Life goes on.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:47 pm 
Legend
Legend

Tweedlee wrote:
JNR....we get it. Your a "hater". Life goes on.

:signs:013: :signs011:

2014 race count

Williams Grove-6
Lincoln- 21
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:43 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Two sets of rules one for the football team and one for the rest of the student body....of course the one for the student body was more harsh. :naughty:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:01 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

FYI JNR - anyone who ever had an axe to grind with Penn State is going to come out of the woodwork now. The media is looking to uncover every nook and cranny.

Do you think that would be any different at say Alabama or LSU?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:16 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Tweedlee wrote:
FYI JNR - anyone who ever had an axe to grind with Penn State is going to come out of the woodwork now. The media is looking to uncover every nook and cranny.

No, Athletes everywhere are treated better than anyone else!! The rules are always more harsh for the non athletes than they are for the athletes!! Which is wrong they are not any better than the average person!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:50 am 
Crew Member
Crew Member

I don't like all this rain we have been getting. Since accuweather forecasts come from the State College area is there any chance that this scandle is responcible for the unwanted rain?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:31 pm 
Legend
Legend

JNR6 wrote:
No, Athletes everywhere are treated better than anyone else!! The rules are always more harsh for the non athletes than they are for the athletes!! Which is wrong they are not any better than the average person!!!

Wrong, they can run the ''forty'' in 4.3 seconds.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:16 pm 
Legend
Legend

:yessss:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:47 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

JNR6 wrote:
Tweedlee wrote:

So then tell me how the student/athletes can be randomly drug tested in many schools and not every student?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:36 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

When you represent your school in sports you should be randomly tested. Even when I was in school some kids took performance enhancing drugs to get an edge!! I can't remember if it was my 9th or 10th grade year that they put this into practice at Greenwood. You know as well as I do athletes are treated much better and the discipline is much more lenient. If you can put it in the hoop, hit the ball with a bat, run fast, kick the ball or can run through the line and make people miss. You will get preferred treatment from the entire administration!! And if you are really good you will be treated like a king or queen!!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 7 8 Next