Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:00 pm 
Offline
Pit Member
Pit Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:58 pm
Posts: 920
One more win and they will have a bye in the first round!!

_________________
Just because we are raising the debt ceiling doesn't mean we will have more debt...Barack Obama. Another one of his many whoppers.

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:09 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:52 pm
Posts: 25649
Shouldn't be a problem. The St. Louis rams look like they'd have a hard time with the Central Dauphin Rams right now. :goeagles:

_________________
http://five1fivedesign.com/ovalstickers


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:28 pm 
Offline
Racer
Racer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:54 am
Posts: 3235
Location: Somewhere in Carlisle...
CD Rams may hold the SL Rams scoreless. The Steeler faithful yesterday were screaming away at their grand triumph of a 2 and 30 team..... :broccoli: These people tear me up... :broccoli:

Where's PhillyPac at....He must already be on the ice tour? :pinkelephant: :pinkelephant:

_________________
Port - 15.1 seconds = 179.8' per second = 122.6 MPH
Eldora - 12.7 seconds = 180' per second = 122.7 MPH
Selinsgrove - 15.8 seconds = 176.9' per second = 120.6 MPH
Williams Grove - 16.1 seconds = 173' per second = 117 MPH
Lincoln - 12.7 seconds = 145.2' per second = 99 MPH

2014 Attendance Log:

Port - 14
Grove - 0 drove there and changed my mind
Others - 0


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:14 pm 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:24 pm
Posts: 1760
Location: Que Pasa!
I wonder how much better St. Louis is than Kansas City. The team that just derailed the undefeated team. :laughing7:


And I can't go without saying TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/gridiron_pub


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:43 am 
Offline
Rookie
Rookie

Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:02 pm
Posts: 43
Saints and Drew Brees look really good right now. Record has been broke!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:01 pm 
Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 5:44 pm
Posts: 4519
Location: 704 Houser St.
Metal Man12 wrote:
Saints and Drew Brees look really good right now. Record has been broke!


Yeah that was an impressive win last night against a good team. Gotta like Drew Brees, great QB and a class act.

_________________
Stimulate the economy- buy made in the USA.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:48 am 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:52 pm
Posts: 25649
Team was built to play indoors. Put them outside and they don't look all that great. Look at the results. Won but struggled with some below average competition in Carolina, Jacksonville, and Tennessee and lost in both Bays.

_________________
http://five1fivedesign.com/ovalstickers


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:12 am 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:52 pm
Posts: 25649
Top 5
1. GB
2. NO
3. NE
4. Bal
5. SF

Next 5
6. Pit
7. Det
8. Hou
9. G-men
10. Atl

Sorry, I just feel that the NFC Wild Cards are superior to the AFC Wild Card crew of Cincy, NYJ, Ten, Oak.

NO might not even get a shot at a rematch with the Pack if they have to go through San Francisco. It definitely won't be a treat playing outdoors at Candlestick for the Saints.

_________________
http://five1fivedesign.com/ovalstickers


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:25 am 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:24 pm
Posts: 1760
Location: Que Pasa!
You have to be kidding me. The NFL has now become a joke.

2012 Pro Bowl Roster: Tim Tebow Selected As Alternate To AFC Team, According To Reports

Dec 27 3:22p by Russ Oates

While we are still a few hours away from the official announcement for the 2012 Pro Bowl rosters, it appears that the Denver Broncos will have one of its star players named as an alternate to the AFC team. The big name, of course, is quarterback Tim Tebow and he has been named an alternate, according to Vic Lombardi and Brandon Krisztal.

Tebow finished third among the AFC quarterbacks in the fan voting, but it is likely that Tebow could replace Tom Brady or Ben Roethlisberger on the final roster, as both could be held out of the game, either due to a Super Bowl appearance the following week or some sort of injury.

Tebow led the Broncos to a six-game winning streak during part of October through November and then into December before losing his last two games. He will get a chance at being in the playoffs by defeating the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.

For more on the Broncos, check out Mile High Report. And for more news around the league, visit SB Nation NFL.

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/gridiron_pub


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:22 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:08 pm
Posts: 5558
Location: GOD BLESS AMERICA
I think the fans voted him in.
WWJD? :cheerleader:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:12 am 
Offline
Pit Member
Pit Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:50 pm
Posts: 511
Location: PA
Tweedlee wrote:
You have to be kidding me. The NFL has now become a joke.

2012 Pro Bowl Roster: Tim Tebow Selected As Alternate To AFC Team, According To Reports

Dec 27 3:22p by Russ Oates

While we are still a few hours away from the official announcement for the 2012 Pro Bowl rosters, it appears that the Denver Broncos will have one of its star players named as an alternate to the AFC team. The big name, of course, is quarterback Tim Tebow and he has been named an alternate, according to Vic Lombardi and Brandon Krisztal.

Tebow finished third among the AFC quarterbacks in the fan voting, but it is likely that Tebow could replace Tom Brady or Ben Roethlisberger on the final roster, as both could be held out of the game, either due to a Super Bowl appearance the following week or some sort of injury.

Tebow led the Broncos to a six-game winning streak during part of October through November and then into December before losing his last two games. He will get a chance at being in the playoffs by defeating the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.

For more on the Broncos, check out Mile High Report. And for more news around the league, visit SB Nation NFL.



Did you make a big stink about it when it happened to Vince Young in the 2007 Pro Bowl? With pretty much the same numbers? But young started 13 games.

Did you know that the Pro Bowl is a joke? No? Well maybe you should figure that out before you cry about it.

Sean Taylor was the only person to make the Pro Bowl interesting.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:50 am 
Offline
Pit Member
Pit Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:58 pm
Posts: 920
top 5 right now

1. GB
2. NO
3. SF
4. NE
5. Bal

_________________
Just because we are raising the debt ceiling doesn't mean we will have more debt...Barack Obama. Another one of his many whoppers.

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:35 am 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:24 pm
Posts: 1760
Location: Que Pasa!
TheKing11 wrote:
Tweedlee wrote:
You have to be kidding me. The NFL has now become a joke.

2012 Pro Bowl Roster: Tim Tebow Selected As Alternate To AFC Team, According To Reports

Dec 27 3:22p by Russ Oates

While we are still a few hours away from the official announcement for the 2012 Pro Bowl rosters, it appears that the Denver Broncos will have one of its star players named as an alternate to the AFC team. The big name, of course, is quarterback Tim Tebow and he has been named an alternate, according to Vic Lombardi and Brandon Krisztal.

Tebow finished third among the AFC quarterbacks in the fan voting, but it is likely that Tebow could replace Tom Brady or Ben Roethlisberger on the final roster, as both could be held out of the game, either due to a Super Bowl appearance the following week or some sort of injury.

Tebow led the Broncos to a six-game winning streak during part of October through November and then into December before losing his last two games. He will get a chance at being in the playoffs by defeating the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.

For more on the Broncos, check out Mile High Report. And for more news around the league, visit SB Nation NFL.



Did you make a big stink about it when it happened to Vince Young in the 2007 Pro Bowl? With pretty much the same numbers? But young started 13 games.

Did you know that the Pro Bowl is a joke? No? Well maybe you should figure that out before you cry about it.

Sean Taylor was the only person to make the Pro Bowl interesting.


Go hug Tebow. Your knowledge of football and the ability to translate it to text is outstanding. :laughing7:

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/gridiron_pub


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:52 pm 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:24 pm
Posts: 1760
Location: Que Pasa!
Don't hear much from the Tebow contigent today? Someone recount his record for me. Hey, he lead his team to the playoffs. lol

of course, tebow had a good game yesterday. :poking:

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT NFL RATING
T. Tebow 6/22 60 2.7 0 1 20.6
Team 6/22 50 2.3 0 1

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/gridiron_pub


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:29 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:17 am
Posts: 5135
Timmy is done next week so no need to talk about him anyway. :laughing7:

Image

_________________
Central PA 358 Racing Series - http://www.centralparacing.com

2014 race count

Williams Grove-6
Lincoln- 21
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group