Post your personal or favorite pictures of Sprint cars
Wake up Shane. It's time to make the donuts.
Wild Child or fashion model ? You decide...
Kraig Kinser evaluating the grooves being run during warm-ups.
Jason Side's crewman at work
- Crew Chief
- Posts: 2027
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:20 pm
- Location: Douglassville,Pa
- Pit Member
- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:36 pm
- Location: Carlisle
Pit shots are awesome, got anymore?
- Posts: 12214
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:44 am
- Location: Spring Grove,PA
Pit shots Rule!!! Well,of course your track action shots rule,too
WoodenWing wrote:Pit shots are awesome, got anymore?
No, I think those are all of the pit shots. The first and third ones were actually taken from the infield shooting across to the outside pits while waiting to cross over the bridge during warm-ups. I just shot what I had time to shoot on my way over to the outside of turn two for time trials. I should have gone over earlier but with the weather being what it was
- Head Wrench
- Posts: 1789
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 3:10 pm
- Location: HANOVER
I love pit shops as well...would def love to see more of them in furture
Total races 2011-10
- Posts: 198
- Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:00 pm
- Location: Fishtown, Philadelphia, PA
Who is the man with Kraig Kinser?
I always see him around the pits, esp. at the big races. Worked with Craig Dollanski a couple of years ago, I think.
- Crew Member
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:26 am
- Location: At a dirt track near you.
That would be Dave Yeingst (sp?)
i love pit shots do yuo have any more Thanks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests