http://www.doublehracephotos.com/photos ... index.html

Greggbert

Re: ARDC @ NES

Post by Greggbert » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:25 am

Nice shots :camera:

RamRod

Post by RamRod » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:32 pm

As a fan that is relatively unfamiliar with the USAC circuit, can anyone tell me which driver(s) to watch tomorrow?

Greggbert

Post by Greggbert » Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:57 pm

RamRod wrote:As a fan that is relatively unfamiliar with the USAC circuit, can anyone tell me which driver(s) to watch tomorrow?
Of the travelers coming in here's the way they break down:

Daron Clayton & Tom Meseraull (Truckers 24 hour team) - Both have been struggling with new equipment this year but these two guys aren't afraid to win it or wreck it. I hope they brought lots of frames with them.

Levin Jones & Tracy Hines (Tony Stewart Racing) - Top notch talent with some excellent setup guys on the crew. Look for them to come on strong late in the race, especially Levi.

Brad Sweet & Brady Bacon (Kasey Kahn Racing) - Some young drivers with a lot of b@lls. These guys will probably be responsible for most of the wheels up action you see.

Hunter Schuerenberg - Another young talented kid with a bright future. He should be in a TSR or Kahne ride in my opinion.

Cole Whitt & Daren Hagen - (Keith Kuntz Motorsports) - Two excellent racers who can surprise you. Don't count them out.

Shane Cottle - He's been real strong in the Contos car this year. Always a threat to win. Good, clean drivers.

Jerry Coons Jr aka "Coondog" - My favorite driver. Jerry is running for points for the first time in both dirt and pavement Sprints for Hoffman Racing. He's eager for a championship. If he gets a midget ride for the easter swing, this is your ARDC winner :thumbleft:

Damian Gardner & Dave Darland - Lots and lots of experience here. Either one will make it an exciting race. Either one can win on any track.

RamRod

Post by RamRod » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:19 pm

Thanks Gregg, I'm looking forward to it. Keep your fingers crossed for no rain.

Stroker
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by Stroker » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:22 pm

Great shots... :thumbleft:
Berkheimer Motorsports
Hammaker Automotive / Mike Buchenauer General Contracting / Jones Performance
J&T Fabrication / Teasdale Automotive Machining / Keystone Brawlers Wrestling
-----------------------------------------------------------
Kevin Quirk Custom Signs
Race Graphics / Signs / Decals / Lettering