Ryan Smith

Discuss all of the dirt sanctioning touring divisions
Bernie Lomax
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

Ryan Smith

Post by Bernie Lomax » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:21 pm

Congrats to him for his first All-Star win at Attica tonight.

harddrive
Crew Member
Crew Member

Re: Ryan Smith

Post by harddrive » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:32 am

from Hoseheads .....

“I wish we had something like this in Pennsylvania…this was great racing. Small track, elbows up, gas it up. It helped drawing a good number tonight. Laid down a good time and started up front but we were good enough to stay there. It’s awesome to be here and I’m glad to represent Pennsylvania and all my sponsors. My family is here…it’s pretty cool,” Ryan Smith wining Attica OH All Stars
Proud Member of Sprntlover's Babysitting Service
Pa Posse Says Race or Shut Your Pie Hole!
Work hard & become a leader. Be lazy & end up a slave.
I Challenge anyone to give an example of a program that the government has managed efficiently and/or cheaper than the private sector. Please no enactments, laws or statutes.

Mrhappy1
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Ryan Smith

Post by Mrhappy1 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:24 am

harddrive wrote:from Hoseheads .....

“I wish we had something like this in Pennsylvania…this was great racing. Small track, elbows up, gas it up. It helped drawing a good number tonight. Laid down a good time and started up front but we were good enough to stay there. It’s awesome to be here and I’m glad to represent Pennsylvania and all my sponsors. My family is here…it’s pretty cool,” Ryan Smith wining Attica OH All Stars
Susquehanna and Lincoln are the first to come to mind!! Maybe you learned a thing or 2 there! Congrats on the win!
Probably helps drawing a good number most places so just don't forget to tell us how things work out when your back in PA!