USAC Midget Week

Discuss all of the dirt sanctioning touring divisions
harddrive
Crew Member
Crew Member

USAC Midget Week

Post by harddrive » Tue May 19, 2015 8:57 am

....... does someone have good place to stay (coming from Putnamville) between Bloomington (Friday 6/12) & Paragon (Saturday) .... I don't go to L-burg. .................. :bikeride:
Proud Member of Sprntlover's Babysitting Service
Pa Posse Says Race or Shut Your Pie Hole!
Work hard & become a leader. Be lazy & end up a slave.
I Challenge anyone to give an example of a program that the government has managed efficiently and/or cheaper than the private sector. Please no enactments, laws or statutes.

DavidM
Legend
Legend

Re: USAC Midget Week

Post by DavidM » Tue May 19, 2015 11:20 am

Always stay here TownePlace Suites by Marriott West Bloomington 105 South Franklin Road, Bloomington, IN 47404.

You can find cheaper, but this place is like a little apartment so you can make up some of the difference by not eating every meal out.

This place is on the west side of Bloomington so you are real close to I 37. If you are going to stay in or close to Bloomington book early as room vacancy can get light if there is anything going on at Indiana Univ.

Also beware there is some road construction going on the southwest side of Bloomington on I-37.
If you don't do it this year, you'll be another year older when you do" Warren Miller

http://davidm.smugmug.com/

JJ_Mooney
Rookie
Rookie

Post by JJ_Mooney » Wed May 20, 2015 8:06 am

If Bloomington is full up, I would suggest staying in Cloverdale. It’s right off I-70, between Putnamville and Paragon and roughly 40 minutes from Bloomington. There are a number of chains: Days Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Econo Lodge, and a Motel 6. I’ve stayed at the Holiday Inn Express before and it’s a nice one.

harddrive
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by harddrive » Wed May 20, 2015 8:43 am

thanks for the suggestions ........ going to stay in Martinsville
Proud Member of Sprntlover's Babysitting Service
Pa Posse Says Race or Shut Your Pie Hole!
Work hard & become a leader. Be lazy & end up a slave.
I Challenge anyone to give an example of a program that the government has managed efficiently and/or cheaper than the private sector. Please no enactments, laws or statutes.

KWR
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Post by KWR » Tue May 26, 2015 10:41 am

We stayed most of the week in Martinsville last year, nice location - we skipped Lawrenceburg and did the double at Lincoln Park and Paragon for their regular shows.