Rookie

ARDC at Path Valley Speedway

Post by wlesher » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:31 am

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - THANK YOU!

Media Contact - Deb Smith at dsfotog@outlook.com or (610) 972-6176

Follow us on Facebook!

ARDC TEAMS GET FINAL WARM-UP BEFORE USAC COMES TO PA
Three USAC/ARDC Combined Shows Set for August 18, 19 & 20th

The American Racing Drivers Club (ARDC) moves to the Path Valley Speedway this Saturday - just one month before the three race USAC/ARDC combined shows at Path Valley, Lincoln and Susquehanna Speedways on August 18th, 19th and 20th.

Path Valley hosted the second race of the 2015 season for ARDC - a race in which Ryan Greth earned his first ever ARDC feature win. Greth has picked up two more wins since mid-April and is certainly looking forward to returning to Path Valley this weekend.

Greth and Tim Buckwalter lead their fellow competitors with three wins a piece while Danny Stratton, Brett Wanner, Steve Buckwalter, PJ Gargiulo, Bruce Buckwalter, Jr. and Jim Radney each have one win to date. Past ARDC champions, Steve Drevicki and Trevor Kobylarz are both still seeking their first wins of the season. Drevicki is the current point leader over Kobylarz who has finished second on five separate occasions this season.

Path Valley will host the first of three nights of racing when USAC comes to Pennsylvania on August 18th. USAC midget competitors like Tracy Hines, Jerry Coons, current National point leader, Kevin Thomas, Rico Abreu and Zach Daum will be among the competitors in the three race series at Path Valley, Lincoln and Susquehanna Speedways.

It will be an opportunity for area race fans to see the USAC midgets in action on their local speedways in what will hopefully become an annual event for the two organizations.
Last edited by wlesher on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

supertc88
Legend
Legend

Re: ARDC at aAth Valley Speedway

Post by supertc88 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:15 pm

TIMES TWO! :(
Central PA - Home of the PA POSSE and the Best Dirt Track Racin' in America!

SAVE Our Farmland, Forrests and Dirt Tracks!

Freedom Is NOT Free!

RIP Billy Kimmel - Gone but not forgotten!

wlesher
Rookie
Rookie

Re: ARDC at Path Valley Speedway

Post by wlesher » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:37 pm

sorry i tired to delete one ...no luck ...maybe admin can delete one of the posts :dontknow:

DavidM
Legend
Legend

Post by DavidM » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:05 am

Do you have any idea on how many ARDC driver are going to run the USAC/ARDC events? Also any idea if Susky is going to have a support division? To be honest I'm a bit worried about that one. ARDC and Todd have had a bit of a bumpy road over the past year or so.

I'm going to be at all three. Path Valley may be the wingless must see race of the year with the Wingless Super Sportsman also on the program.

I can't wait! :thumbright:
If you don't do it this year, you'll be another year older when you do" Warren Miller

http://davidm.smugmug.com/

wlesher
Rookie
Rookie

Post by wlesher » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:13 pm

You can expect 25-30 cars for the usac events. As far as susky the ARDC has very very good relationship with USAC and we support usac events regardless of where they are held

Wayne Lesher -President ARDC

DavidM
Legend
Legend

Post by DavidM » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:17 am

wlesher wrote:You can expect 25-30 cars for the usac events. As far as susky the ARDC has very very good relationship with USAC and we support usac events regardless of where they are held

Wayne Lesher -President ARDC
Wayne, I hope you didn't think I was taking a shot at ARDC. I have no concerns there.
If you don't do it this year, you'll be another year older when you do" Warren Miller

http://davidm.smugmug.com/

wlesher
Rookie
Rookie

Post by wlesher » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:56 pm

Not at all.

Just stating ARDC position for the susquehanna event.... We want it to be as successful as anyone