Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:57 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Now is a Great Time to Order Your Knoxville Nationals Tickets!

(Bill W) February 21, 2008 – If you haven't snapped up your 48th Annual SuperClean Knoxville Nationals presented by Lucas Oil tickets yet, now would be a great time to do so! Getting the jump on ordering Nationals tickets is as easy as ever! The biggest event in sprint car racing will be held August 6-9, 2008, so make plans now!

Even though it may be cold where you are, you can order your Nationals tickets online from the comfort of your own home at http://www.KnoxvilleRaceway.com confidentially and without hassle. You can even check to see which seats are still open without purchasing to select the seating choice you desire! Just click on our "Buy Tickets" Banner at the top of our homepage and follow the easy instructions! Both front stretch and backstretch four-day tickets are available, so act now!

Click on the section of your choice to check on seating availability! A quick check this morning finds that only 60 seats remain in the Upper Tier in front stretch sections D, E, F and G combined. Act now, because the seating in these sections and others is becoming more limited by the day!

Can Donny Schatz make it three Knoxville Nationals titles in a row?!? We'd love to have you here to find out in August! For more information on the event, and other ticket purchase options, visit http://www.KnoxvilleRaceway.com or call 641 842-5431!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:43 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

I agree Bill...I got mine in December

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:25 pm 
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

I already have mine as well!!

DIRT is for RACING, asphalt is for GETTING there!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:46 pm 
Are there payment plans available? :dontknow:

I'm more interested in lodging options at this point, when does the chamber of commerce update their $hit for 2008? :ahhh:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:52 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Smitty wrote:
Are there payment plans available? :dontknow:

I'm more interested in lodging options at this point, when does the chamber of commerce update their $hit for 2008? :ahhh:

Well, since your tracks are closed this weekend, take the money you were going to spend there (and the liquor store) and put it in a jar. That will get you halfway here...repeat at next rainout...

:smitty2:

There is a new hotel in Colfax (35-40 minutes from track), not sure it would be full yet. I think it is a Microtel. Just info for anyone interested. There should still be stuff in Pella (20 minutes) too.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:36 pm 
Smitty, my cousin has a cabin rented on a lake pretty close to town. Never stayed there but it is supposed to be primo!! If you want I will check and see if it is available for you.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:46 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

DrakPak wrote:
Smitty, my cousin has a cabin rented on a lake pretty close to town. Never stayed there but it is supposed to be primo!! If you want I will check and see if it is available for you.

Dpak = hates cousin

I Challenge anyone to give an example of a program that the government has managed efficiently and/or cheaper than the private sector. Please no enactments, laws or statutes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:21 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

If it's the Cordova Cabins, jump on it!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:22 pm 
I'm not positive Bill, but I'll find out. He rents 2 every year and has 1 open for rent.