Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cowboys !!!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:32 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

Payback for the smackdown the Iggles put on us last game last year that sent us home. Next week I'm rooting for... Play it again Sam!!! Then on to a chance to retire Farve again...........and again...........and again....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:54 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

racer9 wrote:
Tweedlee wrote:
racer9 wrote:
Well if they beat Eagles the boys will then travel to meet Favre and the Vikes and thats where there run will end!......I hope!

I would not bet against the Cowboys defense at this point. Look at their performance the last 3 games.

Def. there defense has stepped it up...but can Romo go with out makeing turnovers?

Unfortunately, they (the cowboys) have the right formula. They are running the ball very well and playing excellent defense. They are putting a lot of pressure up front on the QB's with only a 4 man rush. Romo's job is a lot easier when they run the ball as they have.

Anything can happen but I have a hard time not seeing the Girls in at least the NFC Championship game.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:15 am 
Legend
Legend

Colts 16 - Cowboys 13 in one of the worst played Super Bowls ever. Numerous turnovers and poor officiating mar the penalty laden game. Colts K Adam Vinatieri returns from injury and kicks (another) last second field goal to lift the Colts to the victory. Dallas Linebacker Anthony Spencer wins MVP after collecting 3 turnovers in the loss. :laughing7:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:18 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

lefty wrote:
Colts 16 - Cowboys 13 in one of the worst played Super Bowls ever. Numerous turnovers and poor officiating mar the penalty laden game. Colts K Adam Vinatieri returns from injury and kicks (another) last second field goal to lift the Colts to the victory. Dallas Linebacker Anthony Spencer wins MVP after collecting 3 turnovers in the loss. :laughing7:

That would be funny in itself to see the Colts make it. I think they will be one and done. Vikings 31 - San Diego - 24

Lincoln-6
Grove-2
S-Grove-1
Susky-1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:39 pm 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

lefty wrote:

How can the offiating be bad this year? The Steelers wont be able to get all the calls this year :poking: :roflmao:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:42 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

The Cowboys have been playing very well as of late, the defense has stepped it up, the running game is doing better, and Romo's job is alot easier. Now go kick some Eagles a$$ this weekend. :cheers2:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:30 am 
Legend
Legend

Dats Right :whistle: :cowboysmoke: :cowboysmoke: :cowboysmoke: :chickendinner: :super:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:24 am 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Go Vikings!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:18 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Love them or hate them the Cowboys are playing great football right now!!! :jiggy: :pinkelephant: :broccoli:

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:25 pm 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

:cheerleader: ...and the cheerleaders aren't bad either! :cheerleader:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:23 pm 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

eagles fans are already making excuses! :shifty: dpak, sea bass your reasons why they got there a$$es handed to them?? i thought they would have played better than that!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:06 am 
Legend
Legend

Why don't you explain your UWV loss first? Dumba$$!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:01 am 
Rookie
Rookie

The Cowboys wont be able to run the ball like they did, Romo wont have the protection like he did, and the Cowboys wont have the results like they did...Alls Im saying is...Seeya at the HomerDome....LETS GO VIKES!!! :dance: :clap: :jiggy: :pinkelephant: :broccoli: :redpepper: :bananadance: :cheerleader:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:45 am 
Crew Member
Crew Member

themouth wrote:
eagles fans are already making excuses! :shifty: dpak, your reasons

STFU mouth. If you haven't been paying attention.........I ended my marriage with the Eagles this year when they hired that felon/dog killer Vick. I will become an Eagles fan again when the current regime (ownership and staff) is gone. I will not support a team that claims to be the gold standard and then stoops to the lowest levels to get a bargain for their salary cap.

What also is sad is that the team voted, unanimously, to award Vick the Ed Block Courage Award for this season. Courage?? Seriously?? Instead of being gracious in his acceptance of the award..........Vick's quote was something along the lines of this.........."No man could endure what I've been through the last 5 years........no man." I am positive that whomever made the Ed Block Award did NOT have a felon like Mike Vick in mind when this award was created.

I am not above the law, but this dude tortured defenseless dogs. Drowned them, electrocuted them, starved them, you name it, he did it. 2 years doesn't do it for me..........I'm sorry. Do you think you'd be able to walk back into your job after something like that?? Didn't think so.

I understand the man made a mistake, and has paid his debt to society...........but that doesn't mean I have to, or ever will forgive him. He's a crumb and so are the Eagles.

OK I'm done. Sorry for the sermon.

Go Lions!! :pinkelephant:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:49 am 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

DrakPak wrote:
themouth wrote:
eagles fans are already making excuses! :shifty: dpak, your reasons

STFU mouth. If you haven't been paying attention.........I ended my marriage with the Eagles this year when they hired that felon/dog killer Vick. I will become an Eagles fan again when the current regime (ownership and staff) is gone. I will not support a team that claims to be the gold standard and then stoops to the lowest levels to get a bargain for their salary cap.

What also is sad is that the team voted, unanimously, to award Vick the Ed Block Courage Award for this season. Courage?? Seriously?? Instead of being gracious in his acceptance of the award..........Vick's quote was something along the lines of this.........."No man could endure what I've been through the last 5 years........no man." I am positive that whomever made the Ed Block Award did NOT have a felon like Mike Vick in mind when this award was created.

I am not above the law, but this dude tortured defenseless dogs. Drowned them, electrocuted them, starved them, you name it, he did it. 2 years doesn't do it for me..........I'm sorry. Do you think you'd be able to walk back into your job after something like that?? Didn't think so.

I understand the man made a mistake, and has paid his debt to society...........but that doesn't mean I have to, or ever will forgive him. He's a crumb and so are the Eagles.

OK I'm done. Sorry for the sermon.

Go Lions!! :pinkelephant:

That is a big 10-4 on the Ed Block Courage award. There is an outrage here in the Baltimore area because of this a-hole receiving such a prestigious award. The Award stood for courage, not for another chance at a career playing football.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next