Wingless 600s Hamlin Speedway

Post your personal or favorite pictures of all other forms of racing.
Post Reply
User avatar
scott moyer
Crew Member
Crew Member
Posts: 1001
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:54 pm

Wingless 600s Hamlin Speedway

Post by scott moyer » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:51 am

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
pauchfan1
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Posts: 4191
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:40 am
Location: Cressona Pa

Re: Wingless 600s Hamlin Speedway

Post by pauchfan1 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:57 am

Nice Shots Scott! :thumbleft: :thumbright: :cheers2:
Image

User avatar
WRT Web Designs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Posts: 4228
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:17 am

Re: Wingless 600s Hamlin Speedway

Post by WRT Web Designs » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:48 pm

That is some freakin sweet work right there...

BRKracing
Pit Member
Pit Member
Posts: 666
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:14 pm

Re: Wingless 600s Hamlin Speedway

Post by BRKracing » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:29 pm

With photos like these ,it should be a crime that you give up racing all together

Rich

User avatar
scott moyer
Crew Member
Crew Member
Posts: 1001
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:54 pm

Re: Wingless 600s Hamlin Speedway

Post by scott moyer » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Not altogether but cut way back. Don't want to ****** but after 6 years of this stuff
I still am having trouble getting into tracks, It's not worth the begging then the getting slapped with track photographer
the rule book, then giving my photos away for free to a newspaper that is getting stinkn rich off of our hard work and
expensive equipment, then after all of that the tracks charge ya $20.00 to bust your *** for them all night
and they get the free publicity in one of the biggest racing papers on the East Coast.
And the Cherry on top is the guys that really should not be in certain areas come out and plop themselves in your view
and proceed to make a mess things with point and shoot cameras, when you don't enjoy it no more it's time to go.
I feel better now. :)

Darren Landis
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
Posts: 2027
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:20 pm
Location: Douglassville,Pa

Re: Wingless 600s Hamlin Speedway

Post by Darren Landis » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:11 pm

great shots Scott gotta love those wingless shots. :cheers2:

User avatar
zepplinrox
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Posts: 4914
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:51 pm
Location: First capital of the USA

Re: Wingless 600s Hamlin Speedway

Post by zepplinrox » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:50 pm

WRT Web Designs wrote:That is some freakin sweet work right there...
x2 on that! :ahhhh:
"zepplinrox"- Brian

Susquehanna Speedway pictures are available for purchase at http://luckyshotphotography.net/
All other race photos on zepprox personal site- http://zepplinrox.smugmug.com

User avatar
kitchen king
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
Posts: 2379
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:25 pm
Location: Spring Grove

Re: Wingless 600s Hamlin Speedway

Post by kitchen king » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:27 pm

zepplinrox wrote:
WRT Web Designs wrote:That is some freakin sweet work right there...
x2 on that! :ahhhh:
X3 for me.... :dance:
To my loving Brother Mike Zeigler Sr.
April 28, 1958 - May 31, 2011 RIP Mike.....
I LOVE YOU and will never forget how great a brother you were.

Image

http://www.rodneyzeigler.smugmug.com

TEC Creations

Re: Wingless 600s Hamlin Speedway

Post by TEC Creations » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:52 pm

AWESOME PICS!!!!!!! :clap:

T_Rock

Re: Wingless 600s Hamlin Speedway

Post by T_Rock » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:18 am

Great shots! Hamlin is was racey little place!

User avatar
LEE GREENAWALT
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Posts: 4716
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:15 am
Location: Lancaster, PA
Contact:

Re: Wingless 600s Hamlin Speedway

Post by LEE GREENAWALT » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:42 pm

scott moyer wrote:Not altogether but cut way back. Don't want to ****** but after 6 years of this stuff
I still am having trouble getting into tracks, It's not worth the begging then the getting slapped with track photographer
the rule book, then giving my photos away for free to a newspaper that is getting stinkn rich off of our hard work and
expensive equipment, then after all of that the tracks charge ya $20.00 to bust your *** for them all night
and they get the free publicity in one of the biggest racing papers on the East Coast.
And the Cherry on top is the guys that really should not be in certain areas come out and plop themselves in your view
and proceed to make a mess things with point and shoot cameras, when you don't enjoy it no more it's time to go.
I feel better now. :)
first :silenced: second nice pictures :thumbleft: third is it that bad :poking: forth keep up the good work :mrgreen: fifth you need to spend more time in Indiana :cheers2:
LEE GREENAWALT PHOTOGRAPHY
LANCASTER, PENN.
rmarlin65@yahoo.com
check me out on Facebook too!
Staff photographer for Area Auto Racing News!.

Image

User avatar
Shover52
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:30 am
Contact:

Re: Wingless 600s Hamlin Speedway

Post by Shover52 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:17 pm

kitchen king wrote:
zepplinrox wrote:
WRT Web Designs wrote:That is some freakin sweet work right there...
x2 on that! :ahhhh:
X3 for me.... :dance:
X4 love the detail; you can almost see the "OH $H!T" in thier eyes

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest