Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: r factor questions
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:25 pm 
can you race offline as well ???? and how do i get all of these really cool cars and skins into the game ? :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: r factor questions
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:06 pm 
Yes you can race offline, however the field of computer cars are just not that good. pretty much offline is only to get some seat time on a track and expierement with setups to do better online.

IMO running online is just the way to go. There are alot of people just starting out on there so most are on the same page.
its good to run online too becuase your also running against real sprint car drivers or really good sim sprint drivers, and watching them on the track may teach you alot of things. You can usually find a sever with some people in it, i like to just hop around to different servers and compete agaisnt different people at different tracks (I like to consider myself an online true outlaw). Theres some servers that never change tracks and usually have people that only run that server. basically your never going to be by yourself online, if you want to be then you run offline.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:43 am 
sounds cool..... what wheel and pedals do you guys recommend ???? and also how hard is it to get the sprintcars in the game ?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:19 pm 
cant help you on a wheel as ive only ever used one wheel. I have an older Microsoft sidewinder precision wheel, which works great for me and feels like a real car on a slick track, however my pedals are conjoined so my brake only decreases my throttle unless my throttle is completely backed off.

The cars are very easy to get into the game, matter of 2 downloads which take roughly 15-20 mins max, and our tracks.
Theres a good amount of tracks so this will be the most time consuming part. tracks we include are Bristol, Eldora, Attica, Millstream, Selinsgrove, Williams Grove, Knoxville, Grays Harbor, Lakeside, Silver Dollar, Charlotte, Las Vegas, Fremont, Bloomington, Husets, Terre Haute, KC Raceway, Eagle, and calistoga. Im missing some, should be 22 total on the site.

http://www.bozracing.com/BozAlpha/home.php

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:20 pm 
thats awsome.... im gonna have to get rfactor in the next couple of weeks....... so how bout pa posse and woo cars ????? who does those ????

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:56 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

golance25 wrote:
thats awsome.... im gonna have to get rfactor in the next couple of weeks....... so how bout pa posse and woo cars ????? who does those ????

there all in the mod already..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:13 pm 
awsome... thanks guys

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:07 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

DRGONZO1 wrote:
hey hey
anyone have problems getting the addon tracks to run? i can get the Belleville High Banks to run, but Lowes, grove , etc...dont load.
either it freezes up during track load, and/or I get this error:
ERROR opening MAS file BRLADDONS.MAS
Any help would be greatly appreciated :cheers2:

I have the same problem...it says "Error opening MAS file BRLADDONS.MAS" anyone have a solution?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:45 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

make sure you have installed the Boz 2010 update.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:09 am 
you need the BRL Track Addon

http://www.bozracing.com/downloads/BRLADDONS.exe