Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:06 pm 
Offline
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:35 pm
Posts: 2464
Location: Etters
:signs011: and Auto World has been making updated and much faster version of both the thunder-jet,and the magna-traction cars for awhile, available at most hobby shops, 17-21$, but can be had on E-BAY for a little less, i know this 'cause i've spent a small fortune on them the last couple years :doh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:20 pm 
timmer wrote:
:signs011: and Auto World has been making updated and much faster version of both the thunder-jet,and the magna-traction cars for awhile, available at most hobby shops, 17-21$, but can be had on E-BAY for a little less, i know this 'cause i've spent a small fortune on them the last couple years :doh:

I remember a few trips to autoworld.Thinking it was scranton way or lil more north,back in late 80's.They had wizard 440 with twice the windings and super strong magnets was super fast, especially when we set the banked turns up. :thumbright: Got any pics of your track setup?


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:09 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:08 pm
Posts: 5558
Location: GOD BLESS AMERICA
Michael Root wrote:
Stew69 wrote:
:laughing7: I don't think The QB is the problem ;)

It is now! :naughty:

Kitna will be fine.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:10 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:08 pm
Posts: 5558
Location: GOD BLESS AMERICA
Gordy420 wrote:
timmer wrote:
:signs011: and Auto World has been making updated and much faster version of both the thunder-jet,and the magna-traction cars for awhile, available at most hobby shops, 17-21$, but can be had on E-BAY for a little less, i know this 'cause i've spent a small fortune on them the last couple years :doh:

I remember a few trips to autoworld.Thinking it was scranton way or lil more north,back in late 80's.They had wizard 440 with twice the windings and super strong magnets was super fast, especially when we set the banked turns up. :thumbright: Got any pics of your track setup?


can we get back to drubbing the cowboys now?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:22 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:14 am
Posts: 15840
Location: 1 Speedway Dr. Lot 69
:thinking: What about broken old Farve :laughing7:

_________________
Supporting The Sport We Love www.beerhillgang.com Beers Friends & 410's


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:33 pm 
Sea Bass wrote:
can we get back to drubbing the cowboys now?


Cowgirls are so beyond done,not even worth wasting my typing skills on them.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:30 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:08 pm
Posts: 5558
Location: GOD BLESS AMERICA
Stew69 wrote:
:thinking: What about broken old Farve :laughing7:

another season he lasted longer then Romo. :idea:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:15 pm 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:49 am
Posts: 1532
Better to lose one fair n square then win one the way the Steelers did.

_________________
Hoodie Hotline 1-888-GOD-XXXL


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:31 pm 
filmguy wrote:
Better to lose one fair n square then win one the way the Steelers did.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Exit stage left


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:31 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:59 am
Posts: 9123
When you play the Steelers , you play against the Zebras too. I'm just glad it didn't count as two losses also. :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

_________________
Tilton Hilton
2 Speedway Drive
Mechanicsburg , PA 17055

2014 races : 46

Port Royal 19
Williams Grove 19
Lincoln. 4
Trailway 1
Path Valley 1
Grandveiw 1
Hagerstown 1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:50 am 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:14 am
Posts: 15840
Location: 1 Speedway Dr. Lot 69
Sea Bass wrote:
Stew69 wrote:
:thinking: What about broken old Farve :laughing7:

another season he lasted longer then Romo. :idea:
:thinking: How is his photography career coming along :laughing7:

_________________
Supporting The Sport We Love www.beerhillgang.com Beers Friends & 410's


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:36 am 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:02 am
Posts: 1811
Stew69 wrote:
Sea Bass wrote:
Stew69 wrote:
:thinking: What about broken old Farve :laughing7:

another season he lasted longer then Romo. :idea:
:thinking: How is his photography career coming along :laughing7:


Better if he was sending the pictures to me! :whistle:

_________________
Via Kasey Kanes Twitter Page:
Tough night for kkr. Thankfully @brianmontieth called it a night when he did or he may have wrecked the entire field!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:30 am 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:14 am
Posts: 15840
Location: 1 Speedway Dr. Lot 69
:laughing7:

_________________
Supporting The Sport We Love www.beerhillgang.com Beers Friends & 410's


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:22 pm 
:deadhorse: :woo:
Stick a fork in em :jiggy:


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:08 pm 
Offline
Crew Chief
Crew Chief
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:35 pm
Posts: 2464
Location: Etters
Gordy420 wrote:
:deadhorse: :woo:
Stick a fork in em :jiggy:




Bingo, time to start anticipating the draft, and start lookin' forward to Ken-dolls replacement :laughing7:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group