Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:27 pm 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:43 am
Posts: 1510
Location: Camp Hill, Pa
CHIPPEWA FALLS, Wis. (WTAQ) - Wisconsin towel makers will be extremely busy if the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers make the Super Bowl.

That’s because McArthur Towels of Baraboo will enlist a Chippewa Falls firm to help make thousands of towels for fans of both teams to wave.

If Pittsburgh beats the New York Jets in Sunday’s AFC Championship Game, Chippewa River Industries will start making 100,000 of the Steelers’ famous yellow “Terrible Towels.” And that number could grow to a quarter-million by the time the Super Bowl rolls around on February 6th.

If the Packers beat Chicago on Sunday, Chippewa River Industries could make around 12,000 “Title Towels” for Green Bay’s Super Bowl bid.

Unlike Pittsburgh, fan towels are only standard equipment for Cheeseheads when the Packers go deep in the playoffs.

Dave Lemanski of Chippewa River Industries says the Steeler towels could bring his business up to $200,000 – and it would be a great shot in the arm.

:wavetowel:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:30 pm 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:43 am
Posts: 1510
Location: Camp Hill, Pa
Hockdizzle wrote:
If Pittsburgh beats the New York Jets in Sunday’s AFC Championship Game, Chippewa River Industries will start making 100,000 of the Steelers’ famous yellow “Terrible Towels.” And that number could grow to a quarter-million by the time the Super Bowl rolls around on February 6th.


I'll be getting mine at Bleacher Bums :thumbleft:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:31 pm 
U know the difference between a steelers terrible towel and any other teams wanna be towel?

We bought ours unlike others who had team give them away free. :roflmao:


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:33 pm 
Hockdizzle wrote:
Hockdizzle wrote:

I'll be getting mine at Bleacher Bums :thumbleft:

Ive had mine since day 1...


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:43 am
Posts: 1510
Location: Camp Hill, Pa
Hockdizzle wrote:
If the Packers beat Chicago on Sunday, Chippewa River Industries could make around 12,000 “Title Towels” for Green Bay’s Super Bowl bid


Why do they have to copy? The Cards and Saints both had those big gay white ones WTF? :ahhh: there is only ONE Terrible Towel :wavetowel:

Gordy420 wrote:
U know the difference between a steelers terrible towel and any other teams wanna be towel?

We bought ours unlike others who had team give them away free.d


Atleast the money from ours goes to charity :thumbright:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:36 pm 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:43 am
Posts: 1510
Location: Camp Hill, Pa
Gordy420 wrote:
Hockdizzle wrote:
Hockdizzle wrote:

I'll be getting mine at Bleacher Bums :thumbleft:

Ive had mine since day 1...


Your super bowl 45 one?... I have a bunch of different one...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:47 pm 
Myron cope and many other steelrs signed towel here.They can keep there corny towels.


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:38 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:08 pm
Posts: 5558
Location: GOD BLESS AMERICA
get a room


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:49 pm 
Sea Bass wrote:
get a room

Got a room on reserve in Big D....


Top
  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:08 am 
Offline
Pit Member
Pit Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:24 pm
Posts: 569
Location: Adams County
Sea Bass wrote:
get a room


It's the same whenever PGH makes playoff run. People show up at church on Sunday wearing Polamalu jerseys and whatnot. :laughing7:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:43 am 
Offline
Legend
Legend

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:08 pm
Posts: 5558
Location: GOD BLESS AMERICA
Gordy420 wrote:
Sea Bass wrote:
get a room

Got a room on reserve in Big D....


Better yet, get a life. :idea:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:58 am 
Sea Bass wrote:
Gordy420 wrote:
Sea Bass wrote:
get a room

Got a room on reserve in Big D....


Better yet, get a life. :idea:

seems android and football in Jan. has taken that over.


Top
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group