Bandit Party at Speedway 94

Discuss Miscellaneous Racing
Post Reply
stagger94
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Bandit Party at Speedway 94

Post by stagger94 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:21 pm

I have a few people showing intrest in having a bandit party. im thinking a sunday evening at the begining of may. let me know if u r interested n what date n time is good for you... PM me your phone number so i can contact you with more details....

User avatar
racer9
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
Posts: 1789
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 3:10 pm
Location: HANOVER

Re: Bandit Party at Speedway 94

Post by racer9 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:30 pm

:thumbleft:
Total races 2011-10

Lincoln-6
Grove-2
S-Grove-1
Susky-1

stagger94
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Re: Bandit Party at Speedway 94

Post by stagger94 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:40 pm

and chuck is automatically handicapped to the rear bwahahahaha :roflmao:

User avatar
racer9
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
Posts: 1789
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 3:10 pm
Location: HANOVER

Re: Bandit Party at Speedway 94

Post by racer9 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:40 pm

stagger94 wrote:and chuck is automatically handicapped to the rear bwahahahaha :roflmao:
deal :cwm4:
Total races 2011-10

Lincoln-6
Grove-2
S-Grove-1
Susky-1

User avatar
SLINKMASTERC
Racer
Racer
Posts: 3511
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:57 pm

Re: Bandit Party at Speedway 94

Post by SLINKMASTERC » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:42 pm

I will have to talk with my buddy, but we might be interested. I even have a $50.00 off coupon for a Bandit party. I WILL get back with you.
Racecar spelled backwards spells Racecar

stagger94
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Re: Bandit Party at Speedway 94

Post by stagger94 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:29 pm

well not enough people are showing intrest so i never scheduled the bandit party. sorry to the few guys who were intrested... hopefully someone will try and set one up and let me know so i can race too lol

User avatar
themouth
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Posts: 4672
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:01 pm
Location: Turn 3 Williams Grove

Re: Bandit Party at Speedway 94

Post by themouth » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:28 pm

stagger94 wrote:well not enough people are showing intrest so i never scheduled the bandit party. sorry to the few guys who were intrested... hopefully someone will try and set one up and let me know so i can race too lol

if no one has it reserved the afternoon of the gobrecht speedweek race, that would be pretty cool to do! id be in!

User avatar
that guy 21
here for the beer
here for the beer
Posts: 1423
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:48 pm
Location: somewhere dirty

Re: Bandit Party at Speedway 94

Post by that guy 21 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:24 pm

themouth wrote:
stagger94 wrote:well not enough people are showing intrest so i never scheduled the bandit party. sorry to the few guys who were intrested... hopefully someone will try and set one up and let me know so i can race too lol

if no one has it reserved the afternoon of the gobrecht speedweek race, that would be pretty cool to do! id be in!
:thehand: State of PA says... :naughty: Still not allowed to drive......ANYTHING. :cwm4: :laughing7:

stagger94
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Re: Bandit Party at Speedway 94

Post by stagger94 » Sun May 01, 2011 12:11 pm

PM me if u wanna run a bandit party... i only had 3 responses from my original post. sorry im not putting a down payment on it if nobody is running...

User avatar
dirt luvr
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:30 am
Location: always beerhill

Re: Bandit Party at Speedway 94

Post by dirt luvr » Sun May 01, 2011 3:32 pm

that guy 21 wrote:
themouth wrote:
stagger94 wrote:well not enough people are showing intrest so i never scheduled the bandit party. sorry to the few guys who were intrested... hopefully someone will try and set one up and let me know so i can race too lol

if no one has it reserved the afternoon of the gobrecht speedweek race, that would be pretty cool to do! id be in!
:thehand: State of PA says... :naughty: Still not allowed to drive......ANYTHING. :cwm4: :laughing7:
:roflmao: :cwm4:
United We Stand, Divided We Fall

User avatar
17efan4LIFE
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member
Posts: 278
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:07 pm
Location: York, PA

Re: Bandit Party at Speedway 94

Post by 17efan4LIFE » Mon May 02, 2011 10:58 am

My cousin and I would be in, possibly my pops as well. Did a party before and loved it.
Image
2012 Attendance totals
Atlantic City (Gambler's Classic)- 1
Lincoln- 5
William's Grove- 4
Susquehanna Speedway- 1

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 2 guests