Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Penn State topic
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:50 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

All you need to know is that he told Paterno....something of a s-x--l nature was going on....and I saw Paterno slump in his chair and say......I am sorry you had to see that!!!...and Paterno also said he would take care of it....sorry you don't understand that. Paterno did basically the least amount possible....and if you can throw the president of the university out of your house back when they wanted him to quit coaching...you are the biggest guy in State College...maybe even bigger than the state police up their!! That is all you need to know and sorry you don't have a mind of your own instead of letting these news cast tell you what to think!!

Then you have this but to me this is not near as important of news as the Sandusky thing.
They are going to be hurting for the next 5 years at State College....maybe longer!! They already lost their #1 recruit and a few more have said they will be going elsewhere too. I have been hearing they will let anyone out of their scholarships that want to go elsewhere....and they would be allowed to play for their new college in the fall of 2012!! There will not be any penalty for changing colleges due to the pending investigation.

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:33 pm 
Crew Member
Crew Member

JNR6 wrote:
After reading and hearing about the testimony yesterday.....Paterno is almost as sick as Sandusky!! Joe keep slumping in the chair and do very little to help the young boys...way to go Joe!!

Almost as sick as Sandusky to me would mean that Joe picked up Jerry and the kid, drove them to the locker room, made sure the water in the showers was warm and stood guard outside the door. There is no one as sick (allegedly) as Jerry Sandusky in this situation. Make all the connections you want and you can believe that Joe laid out a plan to cover it all up. You can make the assumptions that Joe has the technical knowledge to block the police phone number from all campus phones, but he is still not as sick as Jerry Sandusky.
Joe was not a WITNESS. He passed it to the head of campus police. Shultz absolutely dropped the ball and he is going to do time for that. It was a campus situation. It did not happen in Joe's house, Joe was not present. I 100% feel that if Joe would've been in McCreary's shoes, Sandusky would've walked out of that shower with one less appendage!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:01 pm 
Racer
Racer

JNR6 wrote:
All you need to know is that he told Paterno....something of a s-x--l nature was going on....and I saw Paterno slump in his chair and say......I am sorry you had to see that!!!...and Paterno also said he would take care of it....sorry you don't understand that. Paterno did basically the least amount possible....and if you can throw the president of the university out of your house back when they wanted him to quit coaching...you are the biggest guy in State College...maybe even bigger than the state police up their!! That is all you need to know and sorry you don't have a mind of your own instead of letting these news cast tell you what to think!!

Then you have this but to me this is not near as important of news as the Sandusky thing.
They are going to be hurting for the next 5 years at State College....maybe longer!! They already lost their #1 recruit and a few more have said they will be going elsewhere too. I have been hearing they will let anyone out of their scholarships that want to go elsewhere....and they would be allowed to play for their new college in the fall of 2012!! There will not be any penalty for changing colleges due to the pending investigation.

News stations do NOT tell me what I do or don't believe. I watch for updates by watching 2 stations....one of them being the leading investigating sports station in the country. The other is a local news station. I'm sorry that you can't and won't believe in the judicial system to prove Sanduskys innocence or guilt! I guess you are dumber than we though cause your comment about throwing the president of the school out of your house when they wanted to quit is obsurd. Curley and Spanier were the ones wanting Paterno to stay and leave on his own terms. The BOT were the ones who wanted him gone but for the past 7 years, there were no reasons! I don't know where you get your info but it surely can't be fron where I watch news.

As for recruiting, you know nothing. Alot of the underclassmen that are there now are waiting to see who is the coach before they tranfer or stay. Bradley has his second interview for the job this week. The new recruits are waiting to see who is there or not. These kids are recruited by Larry Johnson, Galen Hall, Jay Paterno and McQueary(douchebag!) so they wanna see if those guys will still be coaches before doing anything. Where do you get your info?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:05 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

BigNugs87 wrote:
JNR6 wrote:

News stations do NOT tell me what I do or don't believe. I watch for updates by watching 2 stations....one of them being the leading investigating sports station in the country. The other is a local news station. I'm sorry that you can't and won't believe in the judicial system to prove Sanduskys innocence or guilt! I guess you are dumber than we though cause your comment about throwing the president of the school out of your house when they wanted to quit is obsurd. Curley and Spanier were the ones wanting Paterno to stay and leave on his own terms. The BOT were the ones who wanted him gone but for the past 7 years, there were no reasons! I don't know where you get your info but it surely can't be fron where I watch news.

As for recruiting, you know nothing. Alot of the underclassmen that are there now are waiting to see who is the coach before they tranfer or stay. Bradley has his second interview for the job this week. The new recruits are waiting to see who is there or not. These kids are recruited by Larry Johnson, Galen Hall, Jay Paterno and McQueary(douchebag!) so they wanna see if those guys will still be coaches before doing anything. Where do you get your info?

I bet you think OJ didn't kill anyone either....because the jury found him innocent. I am sure 4 janitors and McQueary are all wrong...plus all the kids that he did this to. The more I hear Sandusky speak the more creapy he sounds!! I get my info from a father who has a son associated with the team since 2004. I talk to this father at least once if not twice a week. When we talk about this....most of the time he hangs his head in shame......he also says he don't know if his son will have a job next year. We discuss facts of this situation and he said we havn't heard it all yet!!

I also hate to tell you they already lost 3 recruits for next year....including their # 1 recruit....Sorry to dissapoint you!! And they will let anyone out of their scholarships that wants to leave....and some do want to leave.

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:57 pm 
Racer
Racer

Show me where I said no recruits left. I know Spence said he's going to OSU, but he NEVER 100% committed to PSU. All he was was the #1 recruit for PSU. He never signed. What are you going to do when the OSU HEAD COACH is at your championship game watching it, then drilling you afterwards and only a PSU assistant coach/recruiter is there?

Which players want to leave? Boldin? Good, cya! Why are there no reports on ESPN about guys wanting to leave? Oh, thats right cause ESPN isn't an investigating news station, right? :doh:

BTW, alot of the info I am receiving about this is from a donor/BoT member. He even admits that some of the BoT need replaced.

As for OJ........if the glove don't fit, you must aquitt! :cwm4:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:07 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Tommy Schutt -The prize recruit - 5 star defensive tackle from Glen Ellyn, IL
Joey O'Connor Offensive Lineman from Windsor, Co
Noah Spence - Never really committed to anyone but PSU was a front runner.

Probably more to follow!!

As far as athletes wanting to leave...we didn't dicuss names but he assured me there were some players on the team that wanted to leave!! I asked how many? He could not give me a number!!...but said a lot more than past years!!

For the B.O.T. most of them need replaced if not all of them and start from scratch!! They need a fresh start!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:29 am 
Crew Member
Crew Member

I think everyone in the state should leave then resettle the state with Hispanics that way we would know no one involved is still there.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8