Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:55 pm 
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

I said it four years ago and still believe to this day that Bill Cowher is who they should do everything possible to try and get!! It will never happen but think of the recruiting advantage they could have with a super bowl winning coach.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:14 pm 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'd say Bradley has failed the audition with a 1-3 record including blowout losses to Wisconsin and Houston.

They said during the game yesterday that the front runner is now the OC for the Patriots, O'Brien. They definitely need someone with an offensive mind but I don't like the idea of getting one of Bellichek's assistants. They haven't had much success as HC's in the past(Weiss, Mangini, McDaniel). I like Clements better. Look at what he's done with Aaron Rodgers and Matt Flynn. QB has a huge weakness for years. He also has OC experience in the NFL and Rodgers speaks very highly of him. That's good enough for me.

I'm probably in the minority here but since it's the beginning of a new era for Penn St., maybe it's time to jazz up the uni's a little bit. I was thinking maybe a PS on the helmet and the oval lion logo somewhere on the jersey and maybe get real crazy and put a blue stripe down the pants. :shocked:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:32 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

:dontknow: ... Bill O'Brien ... read @ http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... ources-say

I Challenge anyone to give an example of a program that the government has managed efficiently and/or cheaper than the private sector. Please no enactments, laws or statutes.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:02 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

:yessss: :yessss: :clap: :clap:

An offensive coordinator something they needed at PSU for many, many years now!! Now they need a QB!! Still a long road...I am so glad they went outside PSU for their coach instead of a PSU alum or assistant coach they had up their!! :clap: :clap:

His first order of business is to get rid of all the assistant coaches and make a clean break from them!!! It is his program to run now!!! This will not be the same bland offense we saw from PSU for many years!! :idea:

Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:10 pm 
Legend
Legend

Charlie Weiss
Romeo Crennell
Eric Mangini
Josh McDaniels
Bill O'Brien

PSU better hope this guy fares better than Belichick's other former coordinators in New England.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:28 pm 
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

lefty wrote:
Charlie Weiss
Romeo Crennell
Eric Mangini
Josh McDaniels
Bill O'Brien

PSU better hope this guy fares better than Belichick's other former coordinators in New England.

Agreed, out of the final contestants, I was hoping they would hire Clements. Maybe they didn't because he is a ND guy. :dontknow:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:39 pm 
Legend
Legend

lefty wrote:
Charlie Weiss
Romeo Crennell
Eric Mangini
Josh McDaniels
Bill O'Brien

They were all railroaded!