Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:08 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Hey guys, we have a League in the World of Outlaw Sprint Car Game for the Xbox 360...We've been racing since the game 1st came out....We are now getting ready to start Season 11, and would love for anyone who might be interested, and LOVE'S Dirt track racing to join us as we continue to grow and keep Dirt Track Racing Alive.....We race 2 tracks on Sunday Night's at 8 pm Eastern...Usually takes about an Hour and a half to complete both races...We keep as close to the real thing as possible...We try to be as Perfect as we can on an Unperfect game....There are glitches, which means communication between you and the car in front, and back of you need to make sure you do your BEST to call your lines, even if it shows your past them on your screen...Remember, this game does have glitching, but we do our best to prevent accidents from happening, but it is racing, and Stuff happens...We start off with Heat races, usually 2 Heats unless there are more than 16 drivers...Top 3 from each Heat go to the Dash and A MAin....Everyone else goes to either 1 or 2 B mains..If 1 B Main, top 2 go...If 2 B Mains, Just the winner goes...If you decide to Join, Please take into consideration that alot of these Drivers have been racing since day 1, so Please don't get discouraged if you do Not fair so well at First....We will help you with setups and get you going in the right direction....This League was created for Peolpe to be able to Race and have some fun with other fellow Dirt Trackers from all over the world...Alot of Us have met up at Tracks all across the USA...We are a tight community, and hope to keep that way....We do have rules that must be followed, to try and make sure we all have fun....If your Interested, leave a message here or My Gamertag is Crossrivals...I help with the League but it was Created by My good Buddy rcoop81..Please send him a request as well.. Hope to see some New guys in the near Future...Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:18 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Also, the Website is ....www.xbox360online410sprintcarseason.webs.com......Website may be changing at start of Next Season, but we will keep you updated....League is called THE DIRTMASTERS.....At the end of the Season we have whats called "The Sprint To Become Dirtmaster"...6 Features, at 6 Different Tracks in 1 action packed Night...Top 8 in Points battle to become the New Dirtmaster, while 9-16 Battle for ALL STAR CHAMPION...Don't hesitate to hit us up, New Season is going to be Exciting and Fun...We had alot of different winners in the past 2 season's which means Competition is Fierce....Maybe YOUR name will appear at the Top of the Website as FEATURE WINNER.......But you gotta race 1st....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:04 pm 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Im in havent played it in a while so will have to play a lot and get the groove back. Gamertag is DNaug10

Williamsgrove - 15
Port Royal - 3
Path Valley - 1
Hagerstown - 1
McKean County - 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:09 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Glad to hear...We will be on this weekend so hit me up with Friend Request........crossrivals is gamer tag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:01 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Awesome, Go to the website, all the details of when are up on there...You will get an Invite around 7:55 pm from either Me, Rcoop81, Gestapofish, or Minsfinest...These are our Administrators...If you cant connect for some reason, just send your host a message saying you can't connect and we will send another invite...If that doesnt work, you will get an Invite from another Host... We will do everything we can to get you in a lobby...New season kicks off March 4th..Hope to see you there.....Make sure you send me a friend request...What's your Gamertag?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:47 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

I remember you, you raced with us before didn't you?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:51 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Send to me whenever.....