Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:02 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:11 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

kinserfan11 wrote:
If I was a bandwagon Jumper like some of my friends are I would have jumped on say Schatz or Or some One elses waagon a long time ago BUT I am NOT; allways will be on Kings side even after he hangs his helmet up in a few :twisted:

Yeah dude we get it. No one said you were a bandwagon jumper nor did anyone mention jumping any bandwagons. Now go back to replying to your own post 19 times.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:15 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

CH_88 wrote:
kinserfan11 wrote:
If I was a bandwagon Jumper like some of my friends are I would have jumped on say Schatz or Or some One elses waagon a long time ago BUT I am NOT; allways will be on Kings side even after he hangs his helmet up in a few :twisted:

Yeah dude we get it. No one said you were a bandwagon jumper nor did anyone mention jumping any bandwagons. Now go back to replying to your own post 19 times.

LOL.....He's become quite good at carrying on a conversation with himself on the message board. What a mess.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:38 am 
Crew Member
Crew Member

kinserfan11 wrote:
I allways have been and all will be part of Woo Famliy; everyone knows that going back since 1979 :cheers2:

Geez I must be really out of the loop...hate to ask but inform me what's your WoO role. :dontknow:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:39 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

CH_88 wrote:
kinserfan11 wrote:

Thats one of the ways you get to be a Legend on the board, talking to yourself and answering yourself.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:45 am 
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

ok nothing against the "WoO Family" but there is nothing better than when one of our guys beats the traveling circus. I love the WoO vs Posse grudge... i think it is what makes the WoO TT shows worth showing up for. I'd just love to see those guys race on a night when the track resembles what we see every week. It has always seemed like they slow down the track by drying it out for the "best drivers in the world" :laughing7: I still say that's why the WoOWoO's left Lincoln back in the 90's. never could quite get the track dry enough. Not good busnees when Manheim Auto Auction is beating Chanel lock and Quaker State.

It is a great rivalry, us vs. them.
The #51 was one of us.... now they are one of them.

and don't think i'm bashing the WoO drivers, they are great.... but as a Posse fan, i believe our guys are greater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:12 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

When I was younger and going to Lernerville, you'd go to a WoO show to see the WoO. A few of your local guys would qualify and fill up the back of the pack, but you came to see the WoO race at a higher level than your guys. Can't speak for the rest of the country, especially California, but I have a feeling that's the way it is elsewhere. But here, with our local talent, the us vs. them works and you go to see the WoO get beat.

Good luck to the 51, except when they are here.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:06 pm 
Legend
Legend

http://vimeo.com/63182887

Kinser #11

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:29 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

I find it ridiculous that an organization called the world of outlaws as a signed agreement with it's drivers and far too many rules. I get the weight rule but the rest of this nonsense is crazy sorry I miss the days of steve and carl and sammy and bobby and the cricket.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:40 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

I totally agree. The so called “outlaws" are the ones responsible for 99% of the bogus rules that were supposed to save car owners money but instead just drove the costs that much higher

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:44 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Location: Friday- Grove infield Turn 3 Saturday- Susky infield pitstall #45
I remember reading Steve Kinser's Bio for his Hall of Fame induction and it kept mentioning how the Outlaws were formed on the "Run what you brung" concept because these guys at the time were basically running homemade equiptment that wouldn't meet most track standards, hense the name OUTLAWS, now they have just become those annoying INLAWS that think they can do and say whatever they want in our house, LOL...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:36 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

CH_88 wrote:
I totally agree. The so called “outlaws" are the ones responsible for 99% of the bogus rules that were supposed to save car owners money but instead just drove the costs that much higher

Absolutely!! I said this years ago that ,our tracks should have told the outlaws you run by our rules or you won't run here! Instead we make the rules around the outlaws that ended up costing our owners more money. Outlaw shows = Overrated!! Give me a normal Fri-Sat night regular show anytime over "The Greatest Overrated Overpriced Show on Dirt "

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:23 am 
Legend
Legend

steeler1 wrote:
CH_88 wrote:

Absolutely!! I said this years ago that ,our tracks should have told the outlaws you run by our rules or you won't run here! Instead we make the rules around the outlaws that ended up costing our owners more money. Outlaw shows = Overrated!! Give me a normal Fri-Sat night regular show anytime over "The Greatest Overrated Overpriced Show on Dirt "

:thumbright:

SAVE Our Farmland, Forrests and Dirt Tracks!

Freedom Is NOT Free!

RIP Billy Kimmel - Gone but not forgotten!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:45 pm 
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

supertc88 wrote:
steeler1 wrote:
CH_88 wrote:

:thumbright:

I partially agree. Personally, I can see the advantage to having consistent rules at most tracks. To me, the main problem is that by default, it's ONLY the WoO that is currently setting those rules. If instead there were some sort of 410 nationwide rules board where the WoO was only one vote out of many (with promoter and team reps from various tracks making up the rest), you'd still have the advantages of commonality of rules from track to track, but we'd eliminate the current model where the ones setting those rules are the big-buck WoO.

The "tell them to run our rules" idea only works if most of the tracks have the guts to do it all at the same time. If Williams Grove says "No" and Port, Lincoln, Selinsgrove or Susky say "yes", next year, Williams Grove would be right back in line with the WoO. There has to be a unified front nationwide to counter-balance the WoO, or change is not going to happen.