Ambulance Missing Equipment from Saturday Night

Discuss anything related to Williams Grove
tazresque64
Rookie
Rookie

Ambulance Missing Equipment from Saturday Night

Post by tazresque64 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:34 pm

On Saturday night after the racing events the fire department and ambulance responded to extinguish a fire in the back camping area. During this time 1 of the crew members from the ambulance had gear fall off the back of the ambulance which disappeared. If anyone knows of the location or picked up a pair of navy blue pants with silver around the legs and a blue and yellow coat with Dillsburg EMS on the back. Contact Dillsburg EMS at 717-432-3281. This equipment needs to be returned :naughty:

JASTY-2D
Crew Member
Crew Member

Re: Ambulance Missing Equipment from Saturday Night

Post by JASTY-2D » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:12 pm

As I was standing at the camp fire at the Tilton Hilton I saw an ambulance go by on the way in with a fire helmet on the back bumper / step...perhaps the other stuff was lost between the fire house and the track parking lot :thumbright:

tazresque64
Rookie
Rookie

Post by tazresque64 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:41 pm

Jasty -

Thanks for your response. We are trying to cover all possible areas the gear may have been lost.
These opinions are solely mine and have no reflection on any affiliates I may have

Shafner79
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member

Post by Shafner79 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:23 am

I was camped right across from the "fire"....didn't see anything laying on the ground or anyone carrying anything off. Although there were A LOT of drunk people roaming around, including some dude in just his underwear.

IMO the security could have handled that camp fire just fine, without involving the fire department. I don't think they even knocked on the guys camper door, to tell him to put it out!! They stood there in a circle for 15 minutes BS'ing, waiting for the fire truck to show up.

JASTY-2D
Crew Member
Crew Member

Post by JASTY-2D » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:19 pm

Glad I could possibly help in the matter. :thumbright: