Woo at Tucson az 3/8/2014

Discuss all of the dirt sanctioning touring divisions
bagger
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Woo at Tucson az 3/8/2014

Post by bagger » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:31 pm

:cheers2: Joey went to the Hospital with a suspected broken arm. He was hit by something(rock).An X-Ray showed no broken arm,so Joey ran at Tuscon last night.That's toughen it out!!

bagger
Rookie
Rookie

Post by bagger » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:59 pm

I've been reading about the high winds at last nights WOO show in Tuscon.Actually blew Brian Brown into the wall! A poster on Hoseheads said he saw an entire heat race field of 360's get blown right off the track at Las Cruces! I got blown across the road on a Motorcycle back in the 70's.Didn't wreck or nothing but it sure got my attention.I've heard other tales about races in the wind out West.A guy over in Sandusky,Ohio said a winged Supermod got picked up by the wind at Bakersfield,California and spun around but nothing else happened.The driver just loaded up and left! :dontknow:

JTR13
Pit Member
Pit Member
Location: Friday- Grove infield Turn 3 Saturday- Susky infield pitstall #45

Post by JTR13 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:58 am

taurus014 wrote:Hoping they stick at it. Jacob didn't attempt a qualifying lap the second night in Las Vegas nor at Tucson and Logan was a flip victim Thursday night having nowhere to go after Tim Kaeding spun. It was a pretty hard hit. Lucas Wolfe started the A-Main for Joey Saldana in the 71M after Joey was injured in the Dash.
Thought I read on Facebook that Jacob didn't attempt to qualify because they had to rob Peter to pay Paul... I guess something broke on Logan's steering so they took Jacob's out of his car and put it in Logan's...
All "FOUR" Fun!!!

Mr. Port

Post by Mr. Port » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:12 am

JTR13 wrote:
taurus014 wrote:Hoping they stick at it. Jacob didn't attempt a qualifying lap the second night in Las Vegas nor at Tucson and Logan was a flip victim Thursday night having nowhere to go after Tim Kaeding spun. It was a pretty hard hit. Lucas Wolfe started the A-Main for Joey Saldana in the 71M after Joey was injured in the Dash.
Thought I read on Facebook that Jacob didn't attempt to qualify because they had to rob Peter to pay Paul... I guess something broke on Logan's steering so they took Jacob's out of his car and put it in Logan's...
Yes, it was the power steering pump.