Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:27 pm

All times are UTC-05:00



Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Lincoln Practice 3-15-14
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:15 pm 
Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:40 am
Posts: 4143
Location: Cressona Pa
Some from the practice at lincoln

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:55 pm 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 1:05 pm
Posts: 5055
Location: Ellicott City
Very nice. Was hoping someone would post some of these. :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
If you don't do it this year, you'll be another year older when you do" Warren Miller

http://www.pbase.com/davidm2/
http://davidm.smugmug.com/


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:55 am 
Offline
Head Wrench
Head Wrench
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:27 pm
Posts: 1522
Location: I work for T SHIRTS!!
NICE!!!!

_________________
http://luckyshotphotography.net
WRT-Speedwerx-Wingert


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:27 am 
Offline
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 10:37 am
Posts: 293
Who is the driver of the red 17J with the McCoy Bros & Alvin Beam Painting sponsorship?


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:26 am 
Offline
Rookie
Rookie

Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:42 am
Posts: 127
The 17j Super Sportsman is Tony Jackson. He is the son of Super Sportsman legend Larry Jackson.

_________________
http://members.fotki.com/phl80/about/ to see my Vintage Modified Model Race Cars and Personal Racing history page.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:37 am 
Offline
Legend
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:44 am
Posts: 12142
Location: Spring Grove,PA
:thumbleft: :cheers2: :clap:

Nice Alan.

_________________
The older I get,the faster I was.




http://www.facebook.com/pages/Racing-ph ... 6874310329


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:19 pm 
Offline
Junior Crew Member
Junior Crew Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 10:37 am
Posts: 293
PHL80 wrote:
The 17j Super Sportsman is Tony Jackson. He is the son of Super Sportsman legend Larry Jackson.


Thanks for the info. Having been a fan of the Beam 88 since the '80s I was curious about the connection with this car and the sponsors. I am assuming that the time Larry spent driving the Beam 88 led to relationships that allowed for this to happen. The car is really sharp. Good luck to Tony. He certainly has good blood lines for the sport.


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:23 pm 
Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:40 am
Posts: 4143
Location: Cressona Pa
Thanks Everyone! :thumbright:

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:25 pm 
Offline
Pit Member
Pit Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 10:54 am
Posts: 573
Location: Perry County
Very sharp car indeed, I think I found somebody to pull for in the sportsman division. A huge Todd Shaffer and Beam racing fan every since I was a little kid and since this driver and sponsors have ties to them I hope they have a great season.


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:14 pm 
Offline
Racer
Racer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:15 pm
Posts: 3217
MKG1188 wrote:
Thanks for the info. Having been a fan of the Beam 88 since the '80s I was curious about the connection with this car and the sponsors. I am assuming that the time Larry spent driving the Beam 88 led to relationships that allowed for this to happen. The car is really sharp. Good luck to Tony. He certainly has good blood lines for the sport.


vaportrails wrote:
Very sharp car indeed, I think I found somebody to pull for in the sportsman division. A huge Todd Shaffer and Beam racing fan every since I was a little kid and since this driver and sponsors have ties to them I hope they have a great season.


Chad Baker of Baker Graffix in Carlisle lettered the 17j. Just in case you guys wanted to know.

_________________
Beerhill, bottoms up!!!!


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC-05:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], WD2369 and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited