Williams Grove Speedway Forums

Welcome to Williams Grove Speedway Forums
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:52 am 
Legend
Legend

Ok folks here is the info the the Duane Mausteller / Jamie Collard donation drive this weekend. Here are the drivers and race teams who will be collecting your donations at the various race tracks and where you can go to drop them off.

Friday night I will be collecting donations at Trail-Way Speedway. Just look for me walking around doing my normal stuff.
At Williams Grove Speedway Danny Dietrich,and Ryan Wilson will have something set up where they sell T Shirts as well as Dan Coleman who will be collecting at the Chad Layton stand.

Saturday night at Port Royal Speedway Dan will be collecting at the Chad Layton stand along with Amber Erdley will be taking donations at the Blane Heimbach T Shirt stand, Davey Sammons and Brock Zearfoss will be collecting donations at their trailers for anyone in the pits Sat.

At Lincoln Speedway Chase Dietz Racing will be collecting donations at their T Shirt stand as will Duane Watson Racing, and Ashley Cappetta Racing in T Shirt Alley. Ashley Cappetta has also said she will donate half the money she gets from T Shirt Sales Saturday at the race track. Danny Dietrich will be collecting donations in the infield where they sell their T Shirts for anyone who sits in the infield at the track. Robert Kendall, Jordan Givler, Austin Hogue, and Tyler Ross will have something set up in the pits to take donations for those in the pits Saturday night. Matt Campbell Racing has pledged their race winnings what ever they may be to the drive as well Sat night.

Sunday at Grandview Speedway Wes Irwin will be collecting Donations in the pits for anyone who would like to donate.

Hope all you fans and other race teams dig deep this weekend as both Duane and Jamie have a long road to go before they are recovered from their injuries sustained this past Saturday night.

Please share this status all over FaceBook so we can let everyone know about this wonderful cause. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me and I will do my best to answer them the best I can.

2014 race count

Williams Grove-6
Lincoln- 21
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:45 am 
Rookie
Rookie

Thanks Bill for doing what you are doing, at this time, Duane really needs in your thoughts and prayers. Tonite at 5 pm on 92.3 FM hope Steve Inch will have the latest on his radio show. I think it can be heared on the internet. Check S-Grove web site, there is a link on the right side of the page..... Again, Thanks for everything

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:22 am 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Thanks Bill and drivers and fans. :clap:

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 5:57 pm 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

What about Selinsgrove Sunday? I assume they will be doing something as well.

Williamsgrove - 15
Port Royal - 3
Path Valley - 1
Hagerstown - 1
McKean County - 1

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 1:42 am 
Legend
Legend

Wasn't sure if the track was doing something for them & I didn't want to mess with their plans.

2014 race count

Williams Grove-6
Lincoln- 21
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:43 am 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

i don't have all the details but i know SG is working with a couple photogs for large cards for fans to sign and are making plans during the evening for donations. hopefully we'll have something on the website late this evening.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:51 am 
Rookie
Rookie

" Matt Campbell Racing has pledged their race winnings what ever they may be to the drive as well Sat night." :clap: :clap:

Very nice, What a classy move by the team .... I for one will be hoping for a Matt Campbell win on Saturday Night :thumbright:

Let's hope some other fellow drivers follow the young man's lead !

Allen

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:59 pm 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

i started a separate thread but SG will be taking donations as well as having drivers go thru the stands and a card for all to sign.

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:21 pm 
Head Wrench
Head Wrench

I hope im wrong. But I did not hear one announcement at the Grove, to identify places to drop a couple bucks in a bucket. Anyone else notice this?

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:02 pm 
Legend
Legend

Just a quick update on the Duane Mausteller / Jamie Collard fundraiser. As of right now we have collected $1,900. I'm waiting on 1 more driver to get in touch with me so I can get a final tally. Thank you to all the drivers who helped collect money and most importantly you the fans for helping make this an incredible success. Hope to be mailing out the money very soon.

2014 race count

Williams Grove-6
Lincoln- 21
Trail Way -15
Port - 1

40 races in 2013
50 races in 2012.
56 races in 2011.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:15 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Tig88 wrote:
I hope im wrong. But I did not hear one announcement at the Grove, to identify places to drop a couple bucks in a bucket. Anyone else notice this?

Didn't hear a word :ahhh: :ahhh: Could go on but I shall not...... :silenced:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 6:16 pm 
Pit Member
Pit Member

Bill Mc wrote:
Just a quick update on the Duane Mausteller / Jamie Collard fundraiser. As of right now we have collected $1,900. I'm waiting on 1 more driver to get in touch with me so I can get a final tally. Thank you to all the drivers who helped collect money and most importantly you the fans for helping make this an incredible success. Hope to be mailing out the money very soon.

Thanks Bill for all that you have done. We should try at the Storm races :dontknow:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:34 am 
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

$3100 collected in the stands tonight at Selinsgrove :clap:

Williamsgrove - 15
Port Royal - 3
Path Valley - 1
Hagerstown - 1
McKean County - 1