Tickets for all World of Outlaws races go on sale the Tuesday after the first race of our season.
The World of Outlaw Pre Sale Reserved reserved seat tickets for all races will end the day before the first race at Noon.
General Admission tickets will be sold in the office the week of the race and race day until 2 PM.
Front & back ticket booths will open at 5 PM for ticket sales.
"Will Call" tickets can only be purchased two weeks prior to the race through NOON the day before first race.
"Will Call" tickets can be picked up in the Press Room next door to the office after 4:00pm on the day of the race
International Buyers - tickets will be held in will call 4 weeks before the race.
WoO Ticket Information FAQs
- Q: How do I get reserved tickets?
- A: You can get advance tickets by calling Williams Grove Office @ 717-697-5000 on non race days
- Q: Can I purchase pit passes in advance?
- A: No, sorry we do not offer advanced sales for pit passes
- Q: Will I be able to upgrade my reserved seat to include a pit pass?
- A: Yes. Upgrades must be done on the day of the race